Kolar District Court Recruitment 2019: Kolar District Court has released a new recruitment notification for the posts of Peon, Stenographer, Typists & Typists-Copyists. There are 24 (Twenty Four) vacancies in this notification. The application process began on 21st January 2019 and it will get close on 20th February 2019. It’s a great opportunity for aspirants to work with Kolar District Court. In this page, we are providing detailed information about Eligibility Criteria, Selection Process, Salary Structure, and How to Apply for this post.
Kolar eCourt Recruitment 2019
Kolar eCourt Vacancy Details
Total No. of Vacancies: 24
- Peon: 10 Posts
- Stenographer: 09 Posts
- Typists: 03 Posts
- Typists-Copyists: 02 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for Kolar District Court Notification 2019
Education Qualification: Candidates should complete 07th, SSLC from a recognized Institution.
Age Limit: As on 20th February 2019, Minimum & Maximum Age Limit for General Category Candidates is 18 to 35 years
- Minimum & Maximum Age Limit for 2A, 2B, 3A & 3B Category Candidates is 18 to 38 years
- Minimum & Maximum Age Limit for SC/ST, Cat-I Category Candidates is 18 to 40 years
Interested & eligible candidates have to pay the below mentioned application charges through Online mode by using Debit Card/Credit Card/Net Banking.
- SC/ST/Cat-I & PH Candidates: Rs.100/- (Rupees One Hundred)
- General, 2A, 2B, 3A & 3B Candidates: Rs.200/- (Rupees Two Hundred)
Candidates will be selected on the basis of Typing Test & Merit List.
- Peon: Rs.17000-28950/- Per Month
- Stenographer: Rs.27650-52650/- Per Month
- Typists: Rs.21400-42000/- Per Month
- Typists-Copyists: Rs.21400-42000/- Per Month
How to Apply for Kolar eCourt Jobs 2019
Interested & eligible candidates can apply online through the company website of Kolar District Court, districts.ecourts.gov.in/kolar, on or before 20th February 2019.
Important Dates for Kolar eCourt 2019
- Start date for submission of Online Application form: 21st January 2019
- Last date for submission of Online Application form: 20th February 2019
- Last date for submission of Application Fees through Challan: 21st February 2019
We request Job aspirants that, before applying for above Peon, Stenographer, Typists & Typists-Copyists Posts, Kindly go through the recruitment notification to know the number of vacancies available and more details about the latest notification
|Organization Name||Post Name||Last Date|
|Tiruvarur District Court||Office Assistant, Computer Operator, Night Watchman (48)||25-06-2019|
|Tiruchirappalli District Court||Masalchi, Watchman, Sweeper (28)||25-06-2019|
|Cuddalore District Court||Watchman, Office Assistant, Masalchi (80)||25-06-2019|
|Coimbatore e-Court||Office Assistant, Senior Bailiff (83)||28-06-2019|
|Tiruvannamalai e-Court||Office Assistant, Record Clerk (45)||18-06-2019|
|Kanyakumari District Court||Office Assistant, Masalchi, Clerk (16)||17-06-2019|
|Kanyakumari District Court||Reader, Bailiff, Process Server (47)||17-06-2019|
|Mayurbhanj District Court||Non-Teaching Staff (15)||24-06-2019|