Kolkata Police Recruitment 2018: Kolkata Police has released a new recruitment notification for the posts of MO, Nurse & Sister-in-Charge. There are 11 (Eleven) vacancies in this notification. The application process began on 16th November 2018 and it will get close on 26th November 2018. It’s a great opportunity for aspirants to work with Kolkata Police. In this page, we are providing detailed information about Eligibility Criteria, Selection Process, Salary Structure, and How to apply for this post.
Kolkata Police Recruitment 2018
Organization Name: Kolkata Police
Post Name: MO, Nurse & Sister-in-Charge
Job Location: Kolkata
Company Website: www.kolkatapolice.gov.in
Kolkata Police Vacancy Details
Total No. of Vacancies – 11
- O. (General Duty): 04 Posts
- Sister-in-Charge [Gr. I (ii)]: 01 Post
- Staff Nurse Gr. II: 06 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for Kolkata Police Notification 2018
- M.O. (General Duty): MBBS. Should be registered with Medical Council of India/ West Bengal Medical Council. The candidate hails from other states should get registered with West Bengal Medical Council within 01 (one) month from his/ her date of engagement.
- Sister-in-Charge [Gr. I (ii)]: B. Sc. Nursing. Should be registered as Nurse & Midwifery with West Bengal Nursing Council.
- Staff Nurse Gr. II: General Nursing & Midwifery (GNM). Should be registered with West Bengal Nursing Council.
Age Limit: Maximum age limit is 50 Years.
Application Fee: There is no application fee
Selection Process: Selection will be made on the basis of Personal Interview.
- O. (General Duty): Rs.40000/- Per Month
- Sister-in-Charge [Gr. I (ii)]: Rs.21000/- Per Month
- Staff Nurse Gr. II: Rs.18000/- Per Month
How to Apply for Kolkata Police Jobs 2018
Interested and eligible candidates may appear for interview along with duly filled application form in prescribed format (attached below) and self-attested copies certificates in support of his educational qualification, age proof, Caste Certificate (if any), experience certificate, residential certificates, medical fitness certificate and original documents for verification.
Walk-In Address: Kolkata Police Hospital, 2, Beninandan Street, Kolkata – 700025.
Kolkata Police Careers 2018 – Important Dates
- Walk-In Address: 26th November 2018
We request Job aspirants that, before applying for the above MO, Nurse & Sister-in-Charge Posts, Kindly go through the recruitment notification to know the number of vacancies available and more details about the latest notification
|Organization Name||Post Name||Last Date|
|Maharashtra Public Service Commission||Sub Inspector & Tax Inspector (555)||29-01-2019|
|Manipur Public Service Commission||Manipur Civil Service-Grade-II (70)||03-02-2019|
|Kerala Public Service Commission||Police Constable Driver, Sales Assistant, LDC, Driver Cum Office Attendant & Various (113)||31-01-2019|
|Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission||Deputy Collector, Deputy Superintendent of Police, Assistant Director, Deputy Registrar & Various (139)||31-01-2019|
|Assam Police||Grade III & Grade IV Posts (756)||31-01-2019|
|Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission||Group-I (169)||28-01-2019|
|Bihar Police||Forest Guard (902)||31-01-2019|