DLSA Koraput eCourt has released a new recruitment notification for the Posts of Para Legal Volunteer (PLV). The No. of vacancies not specified in this notification. The application process began on 15th March 2018 and it will get close on 07th April 2018. It’s a great opportunity for aspirants to work with DLSA Koraput District Court. In this page, we are providing detailed information about The Eligibility Criteria, Selection Process, Salary Structure, and How to apply for this post
DLSA Koraput PLV Recruitment 2018
Eligibility Criteria for District Court Koraput Recruitment 2018
- Minimum H.S.C. Examination or equivalent or possess higher qualification with a capacity for overall comprehension.
- Teachers (including retired teachers).
- Retired Government servants and senior citizens.
- S.W. students and teachers.
- Anganwadi Workers.
- College Students & Law Students (till they enroll as lawyers).
- Members of non-political, service-oriented NGOs and Clubs.
- Members of Women Neighborhood Groups, Maltre Sangha’s and other.
- self Help Groups including marginalized/vulnerable groups.
- Educated prisoners with good behavior, serving long-term sentences in prisons
Age Limit: Minimum and Maximum Age Limit is 18 to 65 years
Selection will be made on the basis of Interview
How to Apply for Koraput District Court Careers 2018
Interested & eligible candidates can apply offline send the application in a prescribed format along with the relevant documents to the below address on or before 07th April 2018
Address: Additional District Judge- Cum-Chairman-District Legal services Authority, Koraput at Jeypore
Koraput eCourt 2018 – Important Dates
- Start date for submission of application form: 15th March 2018
- Last date for submission of application form: 07th April 2018
We request Job aspirants that, before applying for above Para Legal Volunteer (PLV) Posts, Kindly go through the recruitment notification to know the number of vacancies available and more details about the latest notification