KPSC Recruitment 2018-19: Karnataka Public Service Commission (KPSC) has released a new recruitment notification for the posts of Group A & B Technical. There are 381 (Three Hundred & Eighty One) vacancies in this notification. The application process began on 17th December 2018 and it will get close on 16th January 2019. It’s a great opportunity for aspirants to work with Karnataka Public Service Commission. In this page, we are providing detailed information about Eligibility Criteria, Selection Process, Salary Structure, and How to Apply for this post.
Karnataka Public Service Commission Recruitment 2018-19
KPSC Vacancy Details
Total No. of Vacancies – 381
- Insurance Medical Officer: 143 Posts
- Senior Assistant Director of Horticulture: 08 Posts
- Assistant Horticultural Officer: 221 Posts
- Assistant General Manager: 09 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for KPSC Notification 2018-19
Education Qualification: Candidates should complete MBBS, Post Graduate Degree, Doctorate Degree, Degree, M.A. or M.Sc., MBA from a recognized Institution/University.
Age Limit: Minimum & Maximum Age Limit for General Candidates is 18 to 35 years
- Maximum Age Limit for Cat-2A, 2B, 3A & 3B Categories is 38 Years
- Maximum Age Limit for Cat-1, SC/ST Categories is 40 Years
Eligible candidates and Job applicants have to pay the below application charges through Online Mode by using Debit Card or Credit Card or Net Banking.
- SC/ST/Cat-I & PH Candidates: Nil (Exempted)
- Ex-Military Candidates: Rs.50/- (Rupees Fifty)
- Cat-2A, 2B, 3A & 3B Candidates: Rs.300/- (Rupees Three Hundred)
- General Candidates: Rs.600/- (Rupees Six Hundred)
Selection will be made on the basis of Competitive Examination.
- Insurance Medical Officer: Rs.52650-97100/- Per Month
- Senior Assistant Director of Horticulture: Rs.52650-97100/- Per Month
- Assistant Horticultural Officer: Rs.40900-78200/- Per Month
- Assistant General Manager: Rs.43100-83900/- Per Month
How to Apply for KPSC Jobs 2018-19
Interested & eligible candidates can apply online through the company website of KPSC, kpsc.kar.nic.in, on or before 16th January 2019.
Important Dates for KPSC 2018-19
- Start date for submission of Online Application form: 17th December 2018
- Last date for submission of Online Application form: 16th January 2019
- Last date for submission of Application Fees: 17th January 2019
We request Job aspirants that, before applying for above Group A & B Technical Posts, Kindly go through the recruitment notification to know the number of vacancies available and more details about the latest notification
KPSC Admit Card, Result Details
|KPSC Admit Card||Download Admit Card|
|KPSC Result||View Result|