KRFB Recruitment 2018-19: Kerala Road Fund Board (KRFB) has released a new recruitment notification for the posts of Clerk, Typist & Various. There are 11 (Eleven) vacancies in this notification. The application process began on 27th November 2018 and it will get close on 13th December 2018. It’s a great opportunity for aspirants to work with Kerala Road Fund Board. In this page, we are providing detailed information about Eligibility Criteria, Selection Process, Salary Structure, and How to Apply for this post.
Kerala Road Fund Board Recruitment 2018-19
KRFB Vacancy Details
Total No. of Vacancies – 11
- Project Co-ordinator: 01 Post
- Accountant: 01 Post
- Clerk: 03 Posts
- Typist: 02 Posts
- Office Attendant: 02 Posts
- Part Time Sweeper: 02 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for KRFB Notification 2018-19
Education Qualification: Candidates should complete Post Graduate Degree, Diploma, B.Com, 10+2, 07th from a recognized Institution.
Age Limit: As on 01st November 2018, Maximum Age Limit for Project Co-ordinator Post is 50 years
- Maximum Age Limit for Accountant, Clerk & Typist Posts is 36 years
- Minimum & Maximum Age Limit for Office Attendant Posts is 18 to 36 years
- Minimum & Maximum Age Limit for Part Time Sweeper Posts is 21 to 40 years
Eligible candidates and Job applicants have to pay the below application charges through Online Mode.
- Application Fees for Part Time Sweeper Posts: Nil (Exempted)
- Application Fees for Office Attendant Posts is Rs.100/- for General Candidates & Rs.50/- for SC/ST Candidates
- Application Fees for Accountant, Clerk & Typist Posts is Rs.200/- for General Candidates & Rs.100/- for SC/ST Candidates
- Application Fees for Project Co-ordinator Post is Rs.250/- for General Candidates & Rs.125/- for SC/ST Candidates
- Project Co-ordinator: Rs.25000/- Per Month
- Accountant: Rs.20350/- Per Month
- Clerk: Rs.20350/- Per Month
- Typist: Rs.20350/- Per Month
- Office Attendant: Rs.17675/- Per Month
- Part Time Sweeper: Rs.6000/- Per Month
How to Apply for KRFB Jobs 2018-19
Interested & eligible candidates can apply online through the company website of KRFB, cmdkerala.net, on or before 13th December 2018.
Important Dates for Kerala Road Fund Board 2018-19
- Start date for submission of Online Application form: 27th November 2018
- Last date for submission of Online Application form: 13th December 2018
We request Job aspirants that, before applying for above Clerk, Typist & Various Posts, Kindly go through the recruitment notification to know the number of vacancies available and more details about the latest notification