KSLSA Recruitment 2018: Karnataka State Legal Services Authority (KSLSA) has released a new recruitment notification for the posts of Project Assistant & Various. There are 08 (Eight) vacancies in this notification. The application process will get close on 31st August 2018. It’s a great opportunity for aspirants to work with Karnataka State Legal Services Authority. In this page, we are providing detailed information about Eligibility Criteria, Selection Process, Salary Structure, and How to Apply for this post.
Karnataka State Legal Services Authority Recruitment 2018
KSLSA Vacancy Details
Total No. of Vacancies – 08
- Project Consultant: 01 Post
- Project Co-ordinator: 03 Posts
- Project Assistant: 04 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for KSLSA Notification 2018
Education Qualification: Candidates should complete Master’s Degree or Degree in relevant field from a recognized Institution/University.
As on 31st August 2018,
- Maximum Age Limit for Project Consultant Post: Below 45 years
- Maximum Age Limit for Project Co-ordinator Posts: Below 40 years
- Maximum Age Limit for Project Assistant Posts: Below 38 years
Selection will be made on the basis of Written Test.
- Project Consultant: Rs.60000/- Per Month
- Project Co-ordinator: Rs.45000/- Per Month
- Project Assistant: Rs.25000/- Per Month
How to Apply for KSLSA Careers 2018
Interested & eligible candidates can apply offline send the application in a prescribed format along with the relevant documents to the below address on or before 31st August 2018.
Address: Member Secretary, Karnataka State Legal Services Authority, “NyayaDegula”, 1st Floor, H. Siddaiah Road, Bangalore – 560027
Important Dates for KSLSA 2018
- Last date for submission of application form: 31st August 2018
We request Job aspirants that, before applying for above Project Assistant & Various Posts, Kindly go through the recruitment notification to know the number of vacancies available and more details about the latest notification