KSU Recruitment 2018: Karnataka Samskrit University (KSU) has released a new recruitment notification for the posts of Teaching & Non-Teaching. There are 05 (Five) vacancies in this notification. The application process began on 20th June 2018 and it will get close on 10th July 2018. It’s a great opportunity for aspirants to work with Karnataka Samskrit University. In this page, we are providing detailed information about Eligibility Criteria, Selection Process, Salary Structure, and How to Apply for this post.
Karnataka Samskrit University Recruitment 2018
KSU Vacancy Details
Total No. of Vacancies – 05
- Teaching: 03 Posts
- Non-Teaching: 02 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for KSU Notification 2018
Education Qualification: Candidates should complete M.Phil/PG Diploma/NET/SLET/Ph.D., Master’s Degree from a recognized Institution/University.
Experience Required: Candidates should have 08 (Eight) & 10 (Ten) years of experience in relevant field.
For Age Limit, check the official notification for further reference.
Eligible candidates and Job applicants have to pay the below application charges drawn in favour of ‘Finance Of Finance Officer, Karnataka Samskrit University, Bengaluru’ Karnataka Samskrit University, Bengaluru’ payable at Bengaluru.
- Processing Fee for SC/ST & Cat-I Candidates: 50% Charges
- DD Charges for Other Candidates: Rs.300/- (Rupees Three Hundred)
- Application Fee for All Candidates: Rs.700/- (Rupees Seven Hundred)
- Total Charges for Other Candidates: Rs.1000/- (Rupees One Thousand)
Selection will be made on the basis of Interview
- Professor: Rs.37400–67000/- Per Month
- Associate Professor: Rs.37400–67000/- Per Month
- Assistant Professor: Rs.15600–39100/- Per Month
- Deputy Librarian: Rs.37400–67000/- Per Month
- Assistant Librarian: Rs.15600–39100/- Per Month
How to Apply for KSU Jobs 2018
Interested & eligible candidates can apply offline send the application in a prescribed format along with the relevant documents to the below address on or before 10th July 2018.
Address: Registrar, Karnataka Samskrit University, Pampa Mahakavi Road, Chamarajpet, Bengaluru-560018, Karnataka
Important Dates for Karnataka Samskrit University 2018
- Start date for submission of application form: 20th June 2018
- Last date for submission of application form: 10th July 2018
We request Job aspirants that, before applying for above Teaching & Non-Teaching Posts, Kindly go through the recruitment notification to know the number of vacancies available and more details about the latest notification
KSU Recruitment 2017: Karnataka Samskrit University released a new recruitment notification through its official website ksu.ac.in. KSU 2017-2018 Notification for the recruitment of total 07 (Seven) Data Entry Operator, Librarian, Telephone Operator & Various Vacancies. Job seekers can apply on or before 29th November 2017
Karnataka Samskrit University Recruitment 2017
Data Entry Operator: 01 Vacancy
- Education Qualification: BCA or Computer Science as one of the subjects in B.Sc Degree certificate from a recognized university or institution.
- Salary: Rs. 14550 – 26700/- Per Month
Library Assistant: 01 Vacancy
- Education Qualification: Degree in Library information science from a recognized university.
- Salary: Rs. 16000 – 29600/- and with a grand pay of Per month
Telephone Operator: 01 Vacancy
- Education Qualification: SSLC / 10th Pass or equivalent qualification
- Salary: Rs. 11600 – 21000/- and with a grand pay of Per month
Age Limit: As on the date of 08th November 2017
- Minimum Age Limit: 18 Years
- Maximum Age Limit: 35 Years
Selection Process: Selection will be based on Screening Test/Written Test.
How to Apply For KSU University jobs 2017: Interested and eligible applicants can apply through the prescribed application form. Candidates need to send the application form along with the relevant documents to below address on or before 29th November 2017. ,
KSU Address: Register, Karnataka Samskrit University, Pampa Maha Kavi Road, Chamrajpet Bangalore 560018
KSU 2017 – Important Dates
- Start Date for the submission of Application form: 08th November 2017
- Close Date of the receipt of Application form: 29th November 2017