KVAFSU Recruitment 2019: Karnataka Veterinary, Animal and Fisheries Sciences University (KVAFSU) has released a new recruitment notification for the posts of Registrar, Dean, Director of Research, University Librarian. There are 12 (Twelve) vacancies in this notification. The application process began on 20th December 2018 and it will get close on 19th January 2019. It’s a great opportunity for aspirants to work with Karnataka Veterinary, Animal and Fisheries Sciences University. In this page, we are providing detailed information about Eligibility Criteria, Selection Process, Salary Structure, and How to apply for this post.
KVAFSU Recruitment 2019
Organization Name: Karnataka Veterinary, Animal and Fisheries Sciences University
Post Name: Registrar, Dean, Director of Research, University Librarian
Job Location: Karnataka
Company Website: kvafsu.edu.in
KVAFSU Vacancy Details
Total No. of Vacancies – 12
- Registrar: 01 Post
- Director of Research: 01 Post
- Director of Extension: 01 Post
- Director of Instruction (PGS) : 01 Post
- Dean, (Vety), Bangalore: 01 Post
- Dean, (Dairy), Bangalore: 01 Post
- Dean, (Vety), Bidar: 01 Post
- Dean, (Vety), Gadag: 01 Post
- Dean, (Vety), Hassan: 01 Post
- Dean, (Vety), Shimoga: 01 Post
- Dean, (Fisheries), Mangalore: 01 Post
- University Librarian: 01 Post
Eligibility Criteria for KVAFSU Notification 2018
Education Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline of Agricultural Sciences (Agriculture /Veterinary/Dairy/Fisheries/Horticulture) form a recognized University / A Master’s Degree in any discipline of Agricultural Sciences with CGPA of 2.75 out of 4 (Trimester system) and / or OGPA of 8 out of 10 (Semester system).
Application Fee: Interested and eligible candidates can pay below application fee through Bank Draft payable to “Comptroller, KVAFSU, Bidar”.
- General / OBC Candidates: Rs.1500/- (Rupees One Thousand Five Hundred Only)
- SC/ST/Ex-Serviceman Candidates: Rs.750/- (Rupees Seven Hundred and Fifty Only)
Selection Process: Selection will be based on performance in personal interview.
How to Apply for KVAFSU Jobs 2018
Interested and eligible candidates may send their application in prescribed format (attached below) an envelope superscribing “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF __________________” to below mentioned address on or before the last date.
Address: To the Registrar, Karnataka Veterinary, Animal & Fisheries Sciences University, Nandinagar, P.b. 6, Bidar-585401. (Karnataka) on or before 19th January 2019
KVAFSU Careers 2018 – Important Dates
- Starting date for submission of application form: 20th December 2018
- Last date for submission of application Form: 19th January 2019
We request Job aspirants that, before applying for the above Registrar, Dean, Director of Research, University Librarian Posts, Kindly go through the recruitment notification to know the number of vacancies available and more details about the latest notification