Malda Medical College Recruitment 2023 Apply for Various Junior Resident Vacancies in Malda – West Bengal location. Malda Medical College Officials are recently published a job notification to fill up Various Posts through Walkin mode. All the eligible aspirants can check the Malda Medical College career official website i.e., wbhealth.gov.in recruitment 2023. The last date to attend for Walk-in-interview on 30-Jan-2023.
Malda Medical College Recruitment 2023
Organization Name: Malda Medical College
Post Details: Junior Resident
Total No. of Posts: Various
Salary: As Per Norms
Job Location: Malda – West Bengal
Apply Mode: Walkin
Official Website: wbhealth.gov.in
Malda Medical College Recruitment required eligibility details
Educational Qualification: As per Malda Medical College official notification candidate should have completed MBBS from any of the recognized boards or Universities.
Age Limit: As per the Malda Medical College recruitment notification, the candidate’s maximum age should be 45 years , as on 21-Jan-2023.
No Application Fee.
Steps to Apply for Malda Medical College Junior Resident Jobs 2023
- First, visit the official website @ wbhealth.gov.in
- And check for the Malda Medical College Recruitment or Careers to which you are going to apply.
- There you will find the latest job notification for Junior Resident.
- Go through the Recruitment instructions clearly.
- Fill the application form without any mistakes.
- Then attend the Walk-in-interview along with required documents on 30-Jan-2023 at below-mentioned address.
How to apply for Malda Medical College Recruitment (Junior Resident) Jobs
Interested and eligible candidates can appear for Walk-in-interview along with required documents(as mentioned in official notification) at the below address Office of the Principal Malda Medical College, Singatala, English Bazar, Malda on 30-Jan-2023
- Date of notification Released: 17-01-2023
- Walk-In Date: 30-Jan-2023
Malda Medical College Notification Important Links
- Official Notification pdf: Click Here
- Official Website: wbhealth.gov.in