Manipur SRLM Recruitment 2018: Manipur State Rural Livelihoods Mission (Manipur SRLM) has released a new recruitment notification for the posts of Cluster Coordinator, DEO & Various. There are 147 (One Hundred & Forty Seven) vacancies in this notification. The application process began on 04th September 2018 and it will get close on 25th September 2018. It’s a great opportunity for aspirants to work with Manipur State Rural Livelihoods Mission. In this page, we are providing detailed information about Eligibility Criteria, Selection Process, Salary Structure, and How to Apply for this post.
Manipur State Rural Livelihoods Mission Recruitment 2018
Manipur SRLM Vacancy Details
Total No. of Vacancies – 147
- Chief Operating Officer (COO): 01 Post
- State Mission Manager (Human Resource): 01 Post
- Mission Executive – Human Resource: 01 Post
- Mission Executive – Financial Management: 01 Post
- Mission Executive – Monitoring & Evaluation – Management Information System: 01 Post
- Mission Executive – Financial Inclusion: 01 Post
- Mission Executive – Institution Building & Capacity Building: 01 Post
- Mission Executive – Farm: 01 Post
- Mission Executive Non-Farm: 01 Post
- Mission Executive (Skills): 05 Posts
- District Mission Manager: 02 Posts
- District Coordinator: 22 Posts
- District Account Assistant & MIS Assistant: 02 Posts
- Block Mission Manager: 12 Posts
- Cluster Coordinator: 50 Posts
- Block Coordinator: 16 Posts
- Block Mission Accountant: 13 Posts
- Data Entry Operator (DEO): 16 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for Manipur SRLM Notification 2018
Education Qualification: Candidates should complete Post Graduate or MBA or M.Com or CA or ICWAI, MCA or M.Sc., Diploma, Graduate or 10+2 from a recognized Institution.
- Maximum Age Limit for Chief Operating Officer Post: 51 years
- Maximum Age Limit for State Mission Manager Post: 45 years
- Maximum Age Limit for District Mission Manager Posts: 43 years
- Maximum Age Limit for DEO Posts: 37 years
For age limits of other posts, check the official notification for further reference.
Selection will be made on the basis of Written Examination, Group Discussion, Personality Test, Field Visit & Presentation.
- Chief Operating Officer: Rs.80000/- Per Month
- State Mission Manager: Rs.45000/- Per Month
- Mission Executive: Rs.35000/- Per Month
For more salary details, check the official notification for further reference.
How to Apply for Manipur State Rural Livelihoods Mission Jobs 2018
Interested & eligible candidates can send their application with resume format by email to firstname.lastname@example.org, along with the relevant documents on or before 25th September 2018.
Important Dates for Manipur SRLM 2018
- Start date for submission of application form: 04th September 2018
- Last date for submission of application form: 25th September 2018
We request Job aspirants that, before applying for above Cluster Coordinator, DEO & Various Posts, Kindly go through the recruitment notification to know the number of vacancies available and more details about the latest notification
|Organization Name||Post Name||Last Date|
|Manipur Public Service Commission||Manipur Civil Service-Grade-II (70)||03-02-2019|
|Indian Oil Corporation Limited||Engineers or Officers or RO, AO & Various (842)||10-02-2019|