MEA has released a new recruitment notification for the posts of Dy. Passport officer. There is 01 (one) vacancy in this notification. The application process began on 29th January 2018 will get closed on 28 th January 2018. It’s a great opportunity for aspirants to work with Dy. Passport officer. In this page, we are providing detailed information about Eligibility Criteria, Selection Process, Salary Structure, and How to apply for this post.
Ministry Of External Affairs Recruitment 2018
Organization Name: Ministry Of External Affairs (MEA)
Post Name: Dy. Passport officer
Official Website: www.mea.gov.in
MEA Vacancy Details
Total No. of Vacancies – 01
Dy Passport Officer: 01
Eligibility Criteria for Ministry Of External Affairs notification 2018
- Officers under the Central Government including officers of All India Services:
- Holding analogous Posts on regular basis in the parent cadre or department; or
- Possessing the following educational qualification and experience:
(i) Bachelor’s degree
(ii) One year experience in the passport or Consular or Emigration or Administration or Finance or Accounts or Vigilance work.
The maximum age limit is 56 years
The salary structure INR 15600- INR 39100 + GP INR 6000
How to Apply for MEA Vacancy 2018
eligible candidates may send their application in prescribed format (attached below) to Patiala House Annexe, Tilak Marg, New Delhi-110001 on or before 28 Feb 2018, along with their dossiers and a certificate to the effect that they are clear from vigilance angle.
MEA College 2018 – Important Dates
- Start Date For Submission Of Application form: 29th January 2018
- Last Date For Submission Of Application form: 28th February 2018