Mizoram Govt Recruitment – 60 Clerk & Forest Guard Vacancies
Department of Environment, Forests & Climate Change, Government of Mizoram released a new recruitment notification through its official website forest.mizoram.gov.in for the recruitment of 60 (Sixty) Forest Guard & Lower Division Clerk Vacancies. Government Jobs seekers can apply before 18th August 2017.
Department Name: – Mizoram Forest Department
Post Name: – Clerk & Forest Guard
Job Location: – Mizoram
Official Website: – forest.mizoram.gov.in
Mizoram Forest Department Jobs 2017
- Forest Guard: 50 Vacancies
- Lower Division Clerk – 10 Vacancies
Qualification: – 12th pass from a recognized board or Institute.
Salary: – Rs.5200 – 20,200/- Per Month with a grand pay of Rs. 2400/-
Selection Process: – Candidates will be selected based on their performance in written test and Skill Test.
How to apply for Mizoram Forest Department Vacancy 2017: – Applicants can apply through prescribed application form. Candidates need send the application form along with the relevant documents to the specified address before 18th August 2017
Important Dates to remember:-
- Start Date to apply: 20th July 2017
- Closing Date of Apply: 18th August 2017
- Date of Admit Card Releasing: 28th August 2017 to 01st September 2017
- Date for Written Exam for LDC: 16th Sep 2017
- Computer Typing Test for LDC: 18th Sep 2017 – 20th Sep 2017
- Physical Walking Test for Forest Guard: 07th Sep 2017
- Written Test for Forest Guard: 09th Sep 2017