MPDT Recruitment 2018: Directorate of Skill Development, Madhya Pradesh (MPDT) has released a new recruitment notification for the posts of Manager & District Fasilator. There are 77 (Seventy-Seven) vacancies in this notification. The application process began on notification date and it will get close on 31st October 2018. It’s a great opportunity for aspirants to work with Directorate of Skill Development, Madhya Pradesh. In this page, we are providing detailed information about Eligibility Criteria, Selection Process, Salary Structure, and How to apply for this post.
MP Skills Recruitment 2018
MP Skills Vacancy Details
Total No. of Vacancies – 77
- Manager (Communication and Branding): 01 Post
- District Fasilator: 76 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for MPDT Notification 2018
- Manager (Communication and Branding): M.A. (Mass Communication)/ P.G.D.M. (Mass Communication)
- District Fasilator: B.A./P.G.D.B.M./P.G.D.M.
As on 01st October 2018
- MP Domicile: 21 – 40 Years
- Other State: 21 – 28 Years
Eligible candidates and Job applicants have to pay the below application charges through SBI I-Collect.
- General / OBC Candidates: Rs.500/- (Rupees Five Hundred only)
- SC/ST/divyang/Women: Rs.250/- (Rupees Two Hundred and Fifty Only)
Selection will be made on the basis of Education Qualification & Interview.
Salary Structure: Rs.75000/- Per Month
How to Apply for MPDT Jobs 2018
Interested candidates may apply in prescribed application form along with self-attested relevant documents send by e-mail (in soft copy) to firstname.lastname@example.org and by post to below mentioned address on or before the last date.
Address: To Project Coordinator, MPSSDEGB, Faculty Block A- Room Number- 104, Indian Institute of Management Indore, Prabandh Shikhar, RauPithampur Road, Indore – 453556 India on or before 31st October 2018.
MPDT 2018 – Important Dates
- Last date for submission of application: 31st October 2018
We request Job aspirants that, before applying for the above Manager & District Fasilator Posts, Kindly go through the recruitment notification to know the number of vacancies available and more details about the latest notification