MPPGCL Recruitment 2018-19: Madhya Pradesh Power Generation Company Limited (MPPGCL) has released a new recruitment notification for the posts of Apprentice. There are 209 (Two Hundred & Nine) vacancies in this notification. The application process will began on 01st December 2018 & it will get close on 31st December 2018. It’s a great opportunity for aspirants to work with Madhya Pradesh Power Generation Company Limited. In this page, we are providing detailed information about Eligibility Criteria, Selection Process, Salary Structure, and How to Apply for this post.
Madhya Pradesh Power Generation Company Limited Recruitment 2018-19
MPPGCL Vacancy Details
Total No. of Vacancies – 209
- Graduate Apprentice: 11 Posts
- Technical Apprentice (Diploma): 08 Posts
- ITI Apprentice: 190 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for MPPGCL Notification 2018-19
Education Qualification: Candidates should complete Degree, Diploma in Engineering or Technology, SCVT or NCVT Pass from a recognized Institution.
Age Limit: For Age Limit, check the official notification for further reference.
- Graduate Apprentice: Rs.4984/- Per Month
- Technical Apprentice (Diploma): Rs.3542/- Per Month
- ITI Apprentice: Rs.6585/- Per Month
How to Apply for MPPGCL Jobs 2018-19
Interested & eligible candidates can apply online through the company website of MPPGCL, mppgcl.mp.gov.in, on or before 31st December 2018.
Important Dates for MPPGCL 2018-19
- Start date for submission of Online Application form: 01st December 2018
- Last date for submission of Online Application form: 31st December 2018
We request Job aspirants that, before applying for above Apprentice Posts, Kindly go through the recruitment notification to know the number of vacancies available and more details about the latest notification