MPSC Recruitment 2018-19: Maharashtra Public Service Commission (MPSC) has released a new recruitment notification for the post of Director of Health Services. There is 01 (One) vacancy in this notification. The application process began on 04th December 2018 and it will get close on 24th December 2018. It’s a great opportunity for aspirants to work with Maharashtra Public Service Commission. In this page, we are providing detailed information about Eligibility Criteria, Selection Process, Salary Structure, and How to Apply for this post.
Maharashtra Public Service Commission Recruitment 2018-19
MPSC Vacancy Details
- Director of Health Services: 01 Post
Eligibility Criteria for MPSC Notification 2018-19
Education Qualification: Candidates should complete MBBS, Post Graduate Degree from a recognized Institution/University.
Age Limit: As on 01st April 2019, Maximum Age Limit is 50 Years
Eligible candidates and Job applicants have to pay the below application charges through Online Mode by using Debit Card or Credit Card or Net Banking or pay offline through E Challan.
- Reserved Category Candidates: Rs.324/- (Rupees Three Hundred & Twenty Four)
- Open Category Candidates: Rs.524/- (Rupees Five Hundred & Twenty Four)
Salary: Rs.37400-67000/- Per Month
How to Apply for MPSC Jobs 2018-19
Interested & eligible candidates can apply online through the company website of MPSC, mpsc.mp.gov.in, on or before 24th December 2018.
Important Dates for MPSC 2018
- Start date for submission of Online Application form: 04th December 2018
- Last date for submission of fee & Online Application form: 24th December 2018
- Last date for submission of application fee through SBI Challan: 26th December 2018
We request Job aspirants that, before applying for the above Director of Health Services Post, Kindly go through the recruitment notification to know the number of vacancies available and more details about the latest notification
MPSC Admit Card, Result Details
|MPSC Admit Card||Updating Soon|
|MPSC Result||View Result|