MPSC Recruitment 2018-19: Maharashtra Public Service Commission (MPSC) has released a new recruitment notification for the posts of State Service Pre Exam 2019. There are 342 (three hundred and forty-two) vacancies in this notification.The application process began on 10th December 2018 and it will get close on 31stDecember 2018. It’s a great opportunity for aspirants to work with Maharashtra Public Service Commission. In this page, we are providing detailed information about Eligibility Criteria, Selection Process, Salary Structure, and How to apply for this post.
Maharashtra Public Service Commission Recruitment 2018-19
Organization Name: MaharashtraPublic Service Commission
Post Name: State Service Pre Exam 2019
Job Location: Maharashtra
Official Website: www.mpsc.gov.in
Advt No.: 50/2018
MPSC Vacancy Details
Total No. of Vacancies – 342
State Service Pre Exam 2019: 342 Posts
- Deputy Collector: 40 Posts
- Deputy Superintendent of Police / Assistant Police Commissioner: 34 Posts
- Assistant Director: 16 Posts
- Industry Deputy Director, Technical: 02 Posts
- Tehsildar, Group-A: 77 Posts
- Deputy Education Officer: 25 Posts
- Assistant Regional Transport Officer, Group-A: 03 Posts
- Room Officer, Group-A: 16 Posts
- Assistant Group Development, Group-B: 11 Posts
- Industry Officer, Technical, Group-A: 05 Posts
- Naib Tehsildar, Group-B: 113 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for Maharashtra PSC Notification 2018-19
Education Qualification: Graduate in relevant stream from a recognized institute oruniversity.
Age Limit: Minimum age limit is 19 Years, Maximum age limit is 38 Years, as on 01st April 2018
Application Fee: Interested and eligible candidates can pay below application fee throughDebit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking.
- General / OBC Candidates: Rs.524/- (Rupees Five hundred and twenty-five)
- SC/ST Candidates: Rs.324/- (Rupees three hundred and twenty-four)
Selection Process: Selection will bemade on the basis of Preliminary Written test, MainWritten Exam and Personal Interview.
- Grad A – 15,600 – 31,100/- Per Month
- Grad B – 9,300 – 34,800/- Per Month
How to Apply for MPSC Jobs 2018-19
Interested candidates may apply Online through the website www.mahampsc.mahaonline.gov.in from 10th December 2018 to 31st December 2018 thereafter link will be disabled.
MPSC Careers 2018-19 – Important Dates
- Start date for submission of online application form: 10th December 2018
- Last date for submission of online application form:31st December 2018
- Last date for payment of fee: 01st January 2019
- MPSC Exam date :17th February 2019
We request Job aspirants that, before applying for the above State Service Pre Exam 2019 Posts, Kindly go through the recruitment notification to know the number of vacancies available and more details about the latest notification