Mysore District Court Recruitment 2019: Mysore District Court has released a new recruitment notification for the posts of Typist. There are 28 (Twenty Eight) vacancies in this notification. The application process began on 15th January 2019 and it will get close on 14th February 2019. It’s a great opportunity for aspirants to work with Mysore District Court. In this page, we are providing detailed information about Eligibility Criteria, Selection Process, Salary Structure, and How to Apply for this post.
Mysore eCourt Recruitment 2019
Mysore eCourt Vacancy Details
- Typist: 28 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for Mysore District Court Notification 2019
Education Qualification: Candidates should complete SSLC from a recognized Institution.
Age Limit: As on 14th February 2019, Minimum & Maximum Age Limit for General Category Candidates is 18 to 35 years
- Minimum & Maximum Age Limit for 2A, 2B, 3A & 3B Category Candidates is 18 to 38 years
- Minimum & Maximum Age Limit for SC/ST, Cat-I Category Candidates is 18 to 40 years
Interested & eligible candidates have to pay the below mentioned application charges through Online mode by using Debit Card/Credit Card/Net Banking.
- SC/ST/Cat-I & PH Candidates: Nil (Exempted)
- 2A, 2B, 3A & 3B Candidates: Rs.100/- (Rupees One Hundred)
- General Candidates: Rs.200/- (Rupees Two Hundred)
Candidates will be selected on the basis of Written Test, Typing Test & Interview.
Salary: Rs.21400-42000/- Per Month
How to Apply for Mysore eCourt Jobs 2019
Interested & eligible candidates can apply online through the company website of Mysore District Court, districts.ecourts.gov.in/mysuru, on or before 14th February 2019.
Important Dates for Mysore eCourt 2019
- Start date for submission of Online Application form: 15th January 2019
- Last date for submission of Online Application form: 14th February 2019
- Last date for submission of Application Fees through Challan: 17th February 2019
We request Job aspirants that, before applying for above Typist Posts, Kindly go through the recruitment notification to know the number of vacancies available and more details about the latest notification