NAFED Recruitment 2019: National Agriculture Cooperative Marketing Federation of India Ltd (NAFED) has released a new recruitment notification for the posts of Manager, Assistant Manager & General Manager.There are 03 (Three)vacancies in this notification. The application process began on notification date and it will get close on 03rd January 2019. It’s a great opportunity for aspirants to work with National Agriculture Cooperative Marketing Federation of India Ltd. In this page,we are providing detailed information about Eligibility Criteria, Selection Process, Salary Structure, and How to apply for this post.
NAFED Recruitment 2019
Organization Name: National Agriculture Cooperative Marketing Federation of India Ltd
Post Name: Manager, Assistant Manager & General Manager
Job Location: All India
Company Website: www.nafed-india.com
NAFED Vacancy Details
Total No. of Vacancies – 03
- Manager (HR): 01 Post
- Assistant Manager (Legal): 01 Post
- General Manager (Finance & Account): 01 Post
Eligibility Criteria for NAFED Notification 2019
- Manager: Masters in Business Administration (Regular) with main subject as HRD or Two Years full time PGDM from Institute of repute recognized by AICTE with specialization in HRD.
- Assistant Manager: Full-time Graduate Degree in any discipline and Full-time Bachelors Degree in Law (LL.B.) with minimum 50% mark OR 05 years Integrated B.A. LL.B. with minimum 50% marks.
- General Manager: Chartered Accountant(CA).
- Manager: 35 to 45 years
- Assistant Manager: 25 to 35 years
- General Manager: 45 to 50 years
Application Fee: Eligible candidates and Job applicants have to pay the Rs.1000/- (Rupees One Thousand Only) application charges through NEFT/Account to Account mode /IMPS..
Selection Process: Selection will be made on the basis of Written Test / Personal Interview
- Manager (HR): Rs.67700 – 208700/- Per Month
- Assistant Manager (Legal): Rs.47600 – 151100/- Per Month
- General Manager (Finance & Account): Rs.78800 – 209200/- Per Month
How to Apply for NAFED Jobs 2019
Interested and eligible candidates may apply in prescribed application form along with scanned copies of the certificates of the educational qualifications and other relevant testimonials send by E-mail to email@example.com on or before 03rd January 2019.
NAFED Careers 2019 – Important Dates
- Last date for submission of application form: 03rd January 2019
We request Job aspirants that, before applying for the above Manager, Assistant Manager & General Manager Posts, Kindly go through the recruitment notification to know the number of vacancies available and more details about the latest notification