NIA Recruitment 2018: National Institute of Ayurveda (NIA) has released a new recruitment notification for the posts of Multi-Tasking Staff, Lower Division Clerk, Staff Nurse & Pharmacist. There are 48 (Forty-Eight) vacancies in this notification. The application process began on notification date and it will get close on 31st October 2018. It’s a great opportunity for aspirants to work with National Institute of Ayurveda. In this page, we are providing detailed information about Eligibility Criteria, Selection Process, Salary Structure, and How to apply for this post.
National Institute of Ayurveda Recruitment 2018
NIA Jaipur Vacancy Details
Total No. of Vacancies – 48
- Multi-Tasking Staff: 35 Posts
- Lower Division Clerk: 05 Posts
- Staff Nurse (Ayurved): 07 Posts
- Pharmacist (Ayurved): 01 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for NIA Notification 2018
- Multi Tasking Staff: Pass in 10th standard form a recognized Board.
- Lower Division Clerk: Pass in 12th standard form a recognized Board and typing speed of 35 wpm in English or 30 wpm in Hindi.
- Staff Nurse & Pharmacist: Pass in 12th standard and Diploma in Ayush Nursing & Pharmacy.
As on 01st January 2018
- Multi-Tasking Staff: 25 Years
- Lower Division Clerk: 27 Years
- Staff Nurse & Pharmacist (Ayurved): 30 Years
Eligible candidates and Job applicants have to pay the below application charges through Demand Draft drawn in favor of Director, National Institute of Ayurveda, Jaipur..
- LDC, Staff Nurse & Pharmacist: Rs.2000/- (Rupees two thousand only) & Rs.1600/- (Rupees one thousand six hundred only for SC/ST)
- Multi-Tasking Staff: Rs.1800/- (Rupees one thousand eight hundred only) & Rs.1400/- (Rupees one thousand four hundred only for SC/ST)
Selection will be made on the basis of Written Test / Personal Interview
- Multi-Tasking Staff: Rs.18000 – 56900/- Per Month
- Lower Division Clerk: Rs.19900 – 63200/- Per Month
- Staff Nurse (Ayurved): Rs.29200 – 92300/- Per Month
- Pharmacist (Ayurved): Rs.29200 – 92300/- Per Month
How to Apply for NIA Jobs 2018
Interested candidates may apply in prescribed application form along with self-attested copies of relevant documents & application fee send to below mentioned address on or before the last date.
Address: To the Director, National Institute of Ayurveda, Jorawar Singh Gate, Amer Road, Jaipur-302002 on or before 31st October 2018.
NIA 2018 – Important Dates
- Last date for submission of online application: 31st October 2018
We request Job aspirants that, before applying for the above Multi-Tasking Staff, Lower Division Clerk, Staff Nurse & Pharmacist Posts, Kindly go through the recruitment notification to know the number of vacancies available and more details about the latest notification