Naval Dockyard Visakhapatnam Recruitment 2018: Naval Dockyard Visakhapatnam has released a new recruitment notification for the posts of Apprentices. There are 275 (Two Hundred & Seventy Five) vacancies in this notification. The application process will get close on 05th December 2018. It’s a great opportunity for aspirants to work with Naval Dockyard Visakhapatnam. In this page, we are providing detailed information about Eligibility Criteria, Selection Process, Salary Structure, and How to Apply for this post.
Indian Navy Recruitment 2018
Naval Dockyard Visakhapatnam Vacancy 2018 Details
Total No. of Vacancies – 275
- Electrician: 30 Posts
- Electroplater: 03 Posts
- Electronics Mechanic: 25 Posts
- Fitter: 22 Posts
- Instrument Mechanic: 08 Posts
- Machinist: 25 Posts
- Mechanic Machine Tool Maintenance (MMTM): 06 Posts
- Painter (General): 14 Posts
- Pattern Maker: 03 Posts
- R & A/C Mechanic: 17 Posts
- Welder (Gas & Electric): 20 Posts
- Carpenter: 30 Posts
- Foundryman: 06 Posts
- Forger & Heat Treater (FHT): 03 Posts
- Mechanic (Diesel): 20 Posts
- Sheet Metal Worker: 28 Posts
- Pipe Fitter: 15 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for Naval Dockyard Visakhapatnam Notification 2018
Education Qualification: Candidates should complete SSLC & ITI (NCVT) from a recognized Institution.
Age Limit: As on 01st April 2019, Candidates should be born between 01st Apr 1998 to 01st Apr 2005 for General Candidates (Both Dates Inclusive).
- Candidates should be born between 01st Apr 1993 to 01st Apr 2005 for SC/ST Candidates (Both Dates Inclusive).
Selection will be made on the basis of Written Examination & Interview.
For salary details, check the official notification for further reference.
How to Apply for Naval Dockyard Vizag Jobs 2018
Interested & eligible candidates can apply online through the company website of Naval Dockyard Visakhapatnam, apprenticeship.gov.in, on or before 05th December 2018 & they have to submit the hard copy of online application in the prescribed format along with the relevant documents to the below address on or before 12th December 2018.
Address: The Officer-in-Charge (for Apprenticeship), Naval Dockyard Apprentices School, VM Naval Base S.O., P.O., Visakhapatnam – 530014, Andhra Pradesh
Important Dates for Naval Dockyard Visakhapatnam 2018
- Last date for submission of Online Application form: 05th December 2018
- Last date for submission of Hard Copy of Online Application form: 12th December 2018
- Date of Written Exam: 31st January 2019
- Declaration of Written Exam Results: 01st February 2019
- Date of Interview: 02nd, 04th, 05th & 06th February 2019
- Date of Medical Exam: 04th to 13th February 2019
We request Job aspirants that, before applying for above Apprentices Posts, Kindly go through the recruitment notification to know the number of vacancies available and more details about the latest notification