- 158 Project Staff Vacancies– 01st June 2018
National Centre for Sustainable Coastal Management Recruitment 2018
National Centre for Sustainable Coastal Management Chennai (NCSCM Chennai) has released a new recruitment notification for 158 (One Hundred & Fifty-Eight) posts of Project Staff. Interested & eligible candidates who want to apply for Project Staff posts can apply online which starts from 18th May 2018 and ends on 01st June 2018. Further Details like Vacancy Details, Eligibility criteria, How to apply, Selection process, Salary structure etc. are mentioned below.
NCSCM Chennai Recruitment 2018
NCSCM Chennai Vacancy Details
There are totally 158 Vacancies in this notification.
- Project Associate II: 20 Posts
- Project Scientist III: 02 Posts
- Project Scientist II: 07 Posts
- Project Associate I: 07 Posts
- Project Scientist I: 17 Posts
- Project Associate III: 27 Posts
- Project Associate I: 20 Posts
- Research Assistant: 24 Posts
- Technical Assistant IV: 02 Posts
- Administrative Associate II: 02 Posts
- Maintenance Engineer II: 01 Post
- Administrative Assistant V: 02 Posts
- Administrative Assistant I: 02 Posts
- Finance Associate I: 01 Post
- Finance Assistant V: 02 Posts
- Technical Assistant I: 01 Post
- Procurement Assistant V: 01 Post
- Technical Engineer III: 02 Posts
- Technical Engineer II: 01 Post
- Technical Engineer I: 03 Posts
- Technical Assistant V: 01 Post
- Technical Assistant III: 01 Post
- Technical Assistant I: 02 Posts
- Multi Tasking Staff: 11 Posts
- Driver Cum Multi-Tasking Staff: 02 Posts
For Vacancy details, check the official notification for further reference.
NCSCM Chennai Eligibility Criteria 2018
Education Qualification: Candidates should possess the qualification of Degree, PG Degree, Graduate Degree in Engineering/Technology, M.Sc., Master’s Degree in relevant field, B.E./B.Tech, Diploma in Engineering/Technology, 10th Pass from the recognised University/Institute for Project Staff posts.
Desirable Qualification: Candidates should have the desirable qualification of Ph.D. in relevant field for Project Staff posts.
Experience Required: Candidates should have 01 (One), 02 (Two), 03 (Three), 04 (Four), 05 (Five), 06 (Six), 07 (Seven), 08 (Eight) & 10 (Ten) years of experience in relevant field for Project Staff posts.
- Maximum Age Limit for Project Associate III Posts: 45 years
- Maximum Age Limit for Research Assistant Posts: 40 years
For Age Limit, check the official notification for further reference.
Candidates will be selected on the following basis for Project Staff posts.
- Certificate Verification
- Personal Interview
No TA/DA will be paid for attending the Interview.
- Project Scientist III: Rs.67000/- Per month
- Project Scientist II: Rs.53000/- Per month
For Salary Details, check the official notification for further reference.
How to Apply for National Centre for Sustainable Coastal Management Careers 2018
Interested & eligible candidates can apply online through the official website of NCSCM Chennai, www.ncscm.res.in, from 18th May 2018 to 01st June 2018.
Important Dates for NCSCM Chennai Jobs 2018
- Start Date for Submission of Online Application Form: 18th May 2018
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application Form: 01st June 2018
We request Job aspirants that, before applying for above Project Staff Posts, Kindly go through the recruitment notification to know the number of vacancies available and more details about the latest notification
2018 Expired Jobs
|1||Scientist, Librarian & Various||Job Notification|
|Organization Name||Post Name||Last Date|