- 17 Scientist/ Sr. Scientist Vacancies in Hyderabad- 30th December 2017
NGRI Recruitment 2018 notification for 17 Scientist/ Sr. Scientist Vacancies
CSIR-National Geophysical Research Institute – NGRI Recruitment has released a new notification for the posts of Scientist/Sr. Scientist. There are 17 (Seventeen) vacancies in this notification. Application process starting on 20th November 2017 and it will get close on 30th December 2017. It’s a great opportunity for aspirants to work with (CSIR-NGRI, Hyderabad). In this page, we are providing detailed information about Eligibility Criteria, Selection Process, salary structure, Application Fee, Exam pattern and how to apply for this post.
CSIR – NGRI Recruitment 2018
Department Name: National Geophysical Research Institute
Post Name: Scientist / Sr. Scientist
Job Location: Hyderabad
Advt. No: 07/2017
CSIR-National Geophysical Research Institute Vacancy Details 2018
- Scientist & Senior Scientist (Post Code: – S-1); – 02 Posts
- Scientist & Senior Scientist (Post Code: – S-2): – 14 Posts
- Scientist: – Ph.D. (Submitted / Awarded) in Geophysics
- Senior Scientist: – Ph.D. in Geophysics with two years’ experience in the relevant area
- Scientist: 32 Years
- Senior Scientist: 37 Years
Age Relaxation: – As per Govt. Rules
- Scientist: 67, 700 – 2, 08, 700/- Per Month
- Senior Scientist: Rs.78, 800 – 2, 09, 200/- Per Month
How to Apply for National Geophysical Research Institute Recruitment notification 2018
Interested and Eligible candidates may apply online at NGRI website from 30th November 2017 to 30th December 2017
- Starting Date for Submission of Application: 30th November 2017
- Last date for Submission of Application: 30th December 2017
We request job aspirants that, before applying for above Scientist and Senior Scientist. Kindly go through the Recruitment Notification to know the number of vacancies available and more details about the latest notification
NGRI Recruitment, Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Admit Card, Result Details
|NGRI Recruitment Notification||View Job Notification|
|NGRI Syllabus||Updating Soon|
|NGRI Exam Pattern||Updating Soon|
|NGRI Admit Card||View Admit Card|
|NGRI Result||View Result|
|NGRI Answer Key||Updating Soon|
National Geophysical Research Institute Recruitment Notification 2017 – Assistant Engineer and Technician Posts
National Geophysical Research Institute (NGRI) released a new recruitment notification through its official website rectt.ngri.res.in for the recruitment of total 38 (Thirty-Eight) Vacancies out of which 01 (One) Assistant engineer and 37 (Thirty-Seven) Technician Vacancies. Job seekers can apply before 29th September 2017.
Department Name: – National Geophysical Research Institute
Post Name: – Assistant Engineer and Technician
Job Location: – Telangana
Advt. No: – 03 & 04/2017
Assistant Engineer: 01 Vacancy
- Qualification: – BE / B.Tech in Electrical Engineering with not less than 55% marks.
- Salary: 44900 – 142400/- Per month
Technician: 37 Vacancies
- Qualification: – SSC/10th standard with Science subjects with not less than 55 % marks plus ITI certificate in the related trade in the above table or National/State trade certificate in a related trade.
- Salary: 19900 – 63200/- Per month
Age Limit: – Maximum Age Limit for Assistant Engineer is 30 Years and 28 years for Technician
Age Relaxation: –
- SC / ST Category Candidates: 05 Years
- OBC Category Candidates: 03 Years
- PWD Category Candidates: 10 Years
Application Fee: – Job aspirants who want to participate in NGRI Recruitment process, those need to pay the below application charges through online.
- General /OBC category: Rs.100/- (Rupees One Hundred only)
- SC / ST / PWD /CSIR Employees / Female candidates: Nil (Exempted)
Selection Process: – Selection will be based on written test/skill test or interview.
How to apply for NGRI Hyderabad Jobs: – Interested and Eligible Applicants can apply online through the official website of NGRI, www.ngri.org.in before 29th September 2017.
Important Dates to remember:-
- Start Date to apply online: 01st September 2017
- Close Date to apply online: 29th September 2017
|Upcoming Recruitment Notifications|