NHSRC Recruitment 2023 Apply for Various Consultant-Family Planning Vacancies in Delhi – New Delhi location. National Health Systems Resource Centre Officials are recently published a job notification to fill up Various Posts through Online mode. All the eligible aspirants can check the NHSRC career official website i.e., nhsrcindia.org recruitment 2023. The last date to Apply Online on or before 07-Feb-2023.
NHSRC Recruitment 2023
Organization Name: National Health Systems Resource Centre (NHSRC)
Post Details: Consultant-Family Planning
Total No. of Posts: Various
Salary: Rs. 60,000 – 1,20,000/- Per Month
Job Location: Delhi – New Delhi
Apply Mode: Online
Official Website: nhsrcindia.org
NHSRC Recruitment required eligibility details
Educational Qualification: As per NHSRC official notification candidate should have completed Masters Degree from any of the recognized boards or Universities.
Age Limit: As per the National Health Systems Resource Centre recruitment notification, the candidate’s maximum age should be 45 years , as on 07-02-2023.
No Application Fee.
Steps to Apply for NHSRC Consultant-Family Planning Jobs 2023
- First, visit the official website @ nhsrcindia.org
- And check for the NHSRC Recruitment or Careers to which you are going to apply.
- Open Consultant-Family Planning Jobs notification and check Eligibility.
- Check the last date carefully before starting the application form.
- If you are eligible, Fill the application form without any mistakes.
- Pay the application fee (If applicable) and submit the application form before the last date (07-Feb-2023) and capture the Application form number/acknowledgment number.
How to apply for NHSRC Recruitment (Consultant-Family Planning) Jobs
Interested and eligible candidates can apply Online at NHSRC official website nhsrcindia.org, Starting from 18-01-2023 to 07-Feb-2023
- Start Date to Apply Online: 18-01-2023
- Last Date to Apply Online: 07-Feb-2023
NHSRC Notification Important Links
- Official Notification pdf: Click Here
- Apply Online: Click Here
- Official Website: nhsrcindia.org