NICL Admit Card
National Insurance Company Ltd (NICL) has released Admit cards for the post of Administrative Officer Scale – I Interview call letter Released. NICL Admit card is released for Administrative Officer Scale – I. Those Candidates who had applied for that NICL for Administrative Officer Scale – I can download the Interview call letter. For more details go to check its official website, nationalinsuranceindia.nic.co.in.
NICL Admit Card and Exam Date 2017
|Name of the Organization||National Insurance Company Ltd (NICL)|
|Job Location||All India|
|Last date for Admit Card download||16th October 2017|
National Insurance Company Ltd Post Names
- Administrative Officer Scale – I Interview call letter Released
How to Download NICL Admit Card – Administrative Officer Scale – I Interview call letter Released
Please follow below instruction to download the NICL admit card
- Candidate should go to the official website of NICL, nationalinsuranceindia.nic.co.in
- In the Home page, you will find download admit card link /Icon for the post(s).
- Once you click on the link, you need to enter the details like Registration ID & password to download the admit card.
- Please read all the instruction mentioned on the admit card.
- Once you provide all the required details then click on OK or submit to download the admit card.
Tentative Results Date: Within 30 Days from the date of Preliminary Exam (We will update once results are out).
NICL Recruitment, Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Admit Card, Result Details
|NICL Recruitment Notification||View job Notification|
|NICL Syllabus||Updating soon|
|NICL Exam Pattern||Updating soon|
|NICL Admit Card||Download Admit Card|
|NICL Result||View Result|
|NICL Answer Key||Updating soon|
Recent Recruitment Notifications 2019
|Delhi District Court Recruitment||Apply for 771 Vacancies|
|LIC Recruitment||Apply for 8500 Vacancies|
|Maharashtra HSC Board Recruitment||Apply for 266 Vacancies|
|SBI Recruitment||Apply for 700 Vacancies|
|SSC Recruitment||Apply for 21625 Vacancies|
|CISF Recruitment||Apply for 914 Vacancies|