NIEPMD Recruitment 2018-19: National Institute for Empowerment of Persons with Multiple Disabilities (NIEPMD) has released a new recruitment notification for the posts of Assistant Professor, Lecturer & Various. There are 108 (One Hundred & Eight) vacancies in this notification. Interested & eligible candidates can directly attend the Walk-In-Interview to the below address from 05th to 07th December 2018. It’s a great opportunity for aspirants to work with National Institute for Empowerment of Persons with Multiple Disabilities. In this page, we are providing detailed information about Eligibility Criteria, Selection Process, Salary Structure, and How to Apply for this post.
National Institute for Empowerment of Persons with Multiple Disabilities Recruitment 2018-19
NIEPMD Vacancy Details
Total No. of Vacancies – 108
- Assistant Professor (Speech & Hearing) (Consultant): 04 Posts
- Assistant Professor (Clinical Psychology) (Consultant): 04 Posts
- Lecturer Physiotherapy (Consultant): 03 Posts
- Lecturer (Occupational Therapy) (Consultant): 02 Posts
- Special Educator (Consultant): 28 Posts
- Prosthetic & Orthotics (Consultant): 05 Posts
- Clinical Assistant (Speech Therapist) (Consultant): 03 Posts
- Orientation & Mobility Instructor Cum Special Educator (VI) (Consultant): 05 Posts
- Clinical Assistant (Development Therapist) (Consultant): 02 Posts
- Rehabilitation Officer (Social Work & Placement) (Consultant): 12 Posts
- Assistant (Consultant): 07 Posts
- Workshop Supervisor Cum Store Keeper (Consultant): 12 Posts
- Typist Clerk (Consultant): 13 Posts
- Vocational Instructor (Consultant): 08 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for NIEPMD Notification 2018-19
Education Qualification & Age Limit: For Education Qualification & Age Limit, check the official notification for further reference.
Selection will be made on the basis of Written Test, Skill Test, Certification Verification & Interview.
For salary details, check the official notification for further reference.
How to Apply for NIEPMD Jobs 2018-19
Interested & eligible candidates can directly attend the Walk-In-Interview to the below address along with the relevant documents from 05th to 07th December 2018.
Venue of Interview: NIEPID Regional Centre, C-44/A, Sector-40, Gautambudh Nagar, Noida – 201301, Uttar Pradesh
Important Dates for NIEPMD 2018-19
- Walk-In-Interview Dates: 05th to 07th December 2018
We request Job aspirants that, before applying for the above Assistant Professor, Lecturer & Various Posts, kindly go through the recruitment notification to know the number of vacancies available and more details about the latest notification