NIHFW – Result
NIHFW Recruitment 2017-18 Notification 02 Junior Hindi Translator & Stenographer Vacancies
NIHFW – National Institute of Health and Family Welfare has released a recruitment notification for the recruitment of 02 Junior Hindi Translator & Stenographer openings. NIHFW is recruiting 10th/ Degree students for the Govt Jobs in New Delhi. Interested and eligible candidates can apply before 24 April 2017.
|Name of Organization||NIHFW – National Institute of Health and Family Welfare|
|Name of Post||Junior Hindi Translator & Stenographer|
|Education Qualification||10th/ Degree|
|Total No.of Vacancies||02|
|Job Location||New Delhi|
|Last Date To Apply||24 April 2017|
NIHFW Hiring 2017-18 Details
|Name Of Vacancy||No.Of Openings||Pay Scale (Per Month)|
|Junior Hindi Translator||1||Rs.9300-34800/-|
Eligibility Details for NIHFW Recruitment 2017-18 Notification
- Education Qualification: Job aspirants should have completed a 10th/ Degree or its equivalent qualification from a recognized Board/ University.
- Age Limit: As on 01 January 2017
Junior Hindi Translator: 30 years
Stenographer: 25 years
- Age Relaxation: Age relaxation will be applicable as per the National Institute of Health and Family Welfare rules. Candidates need to Provide the related documents to get the benefit of relaxation.
- Application Fee: Job applicants required to pay Rs.300/- for application fee through Demand draft in favor of Director, National Institute of Health and Family Welfare, New Delhi payable at New Delhi. SC/ ST/ PH/ Women candidates no need to pay.
Other Details Regarding National Institute of Health and Family Welfare Recruitment 2017
- Selection Procedure: Job seekers selection process will be based on Interview.
- Job Location: New Delhi
- How To Apply: Interested and eligible job seekers may apply application form and send the printouts of application form along with relevant supporting documents to the below address.
- Postal Address :
Dy. Director (Admn.),
National Institute of Health & Family Welfare,
Baba Gang Nath Marg,
Munirka, NEW DELHI-110067.
Important Dates & Links Regarding National Institute of Health and Family Welfare Recruitment 2017
- Last Date for the Submission of Application form: 24 April 2017
National Institute of Health and Family Welfare (NIHFW) is a Govt agency. NIHFW has released the recruitment notification through its official website and accepting the applications from job applicants through Offline. Eligible candidates can submit their application to National Institute of Health and Family Welfare (NIHFW) before 24 April 2017. All Government Jobs aspirants can check out the above various information like education qualification, salary, No.of vacancies, Selection Procedure, last date, Application procedure and How to apply for Junior Hindi Translator & Stenographer Jobs in National Institute of Health and Family Welfare. Kindly go through all the details in official notification before submitting your Offline application of NIHFW Recruitment.
|Upcoming Recruitment Notifications|