National Institute for the Mentally Handicapped Recruitment Notification 2017
National Institute for the Mentally Handicapped (NIMH) released a new recruitment notification through its official website niepid.nic.in for the recruitment of for 27 Research Officer, Assistant Research Officer & Project Assistant Vacancies. Job seekers can attend Walk-in-Interview 16th to 25th October 2017.
Department Name: National Institute for the Mentally Handicapped
Post Name: Research Officer, Assistant Research Officer & Project Assistant Vacancy
Job Location: All India
Walk in Date: 16th to 25th October 2017.
NIMH Recruitment 2017
Research Officer, Assistant Research Officer & Project Assistant Vacancy: 27 Vacancies
Research Officer: 03 Posts
- Qualification: Phil. PSW/ Rehab/ Clinical Psychology or Master Degree with M.Ed. Spl Education or Master degree with M.Ed. (MR) or Graduation with one-year Diploma in the field of MR or M.Ed. – SE (MR/ID) with two years’ post qualification in teach or MA (Psychology/ Sociology/ Social Work) with B.Ed. SE (MR/ ID) or BMR/BRT/BRS and two years post qualification in teaching / Research.
- Salary:500/- Per Day
Assistant Research Officer: 06 Posts
- Qualification: Graduation with D.Ed. (MR)/ DVR (MR) or typing skills with 30 words per minute.
- Salary:375/- Per Day
Project Assistant: 18 Posts
- Qualification: Phil. PSW/ Psychology (Rehab/ clinical) or MDRA or Any professional graduation.
- Salary:220/- Per Day
Qualification: M.Phil. PSW/ Psychology (Rehab/ clinical) or MDRA or Any professional graduation.
Age Limit: Candidate’s Age Limit Should not exceed (For Post 1 – 45 Years), (For Post 2, 3 – 30 Years).
- OBC category candidates: 03 years
- SC / ST category candidates: 05 years
- PWD category candidates: 10 years
Application Fee: Job aspirants who want to participate in NIMH Recruitment process, those need to pay the below application charges through Demand Draft in favour of Director, NIED.
- General, OBC category candidates: Rs.200/- (Rupees Two Hundred only)
- SC / ST / PWD / Ex-Serviceman / Female category candidates: Nil.
Selection Process: Selection will be based on Performance in Interview.
How to apply for NIMH Jobs: Interested and Eligible candidates may appear in prescribed application form along with self-attested photocopies of all relevant documents, experience & recent passport size photograph at the time of Interview.
Important Dates to remember:
Date of Interview: 16th to 25th October 2017
Date, time & venue of the walk-in interviews:
October 16, 2017, at NIEPID, Secunderabad
Manovikas Nagar, Secunderabad – 500 009 Ph.No.040-27751741-745
October 23, 2017, at NIEPID, RC, Navi Mumbai
B 102, Vasundhara CHS, Plot No.13-14, Sector 8, Kharghar, Navi Mumbai, Maharashtra- 410 210 Ph. No. 022-27746889,27743983
October 25, 2017, at NIEPID, RC Kolkata
B.T Road, Bonhooghly, Kolkata – 700 090 Ph.No.033-25311357
|Organization Name||Post Name||Last Date|
Recent Recruitment Notifications 2019
|Delhi District Court Recruitment||Apply for 771 Vacancies|
|LIC Recruitment||Apply for 8500 Vacancies|
|Maharashtra HSC Board Recruitment||Apply for 266 Vacancies|
|SBI Recruitment||Apply for 700 Vacancies|
|SSC Recruitment||Apply for 21625 Vacancies|
|CISF Recruitment||Apply for 914 Vacancies|