NIMR Recruitment 2023 Apply for 1 Multi Tasking Staff Vacancies in Delhi – New Delhi location. National Institute of Malaria Research Officials are recently published a job notification to fill up 1 Posts through Walkin mode. All the eligible aspirants can check the NIMR career official website i.e., nimr.org.in recruitment 2023. The last date to attend for Walk-in-interview on 03-Feb-2023.
NIMR Recruitment 2023
Organization Name: National Institute of Malaria Research (NIMR)
Post Details: Multi Tasking Staff
Total No. of Posts: 1
Salary: Rs. 16,500/- Per Month
Job Location: Delhi – New Delhi
Apply Mode: Walkin
Official Website: nimr.org.in
NIMR Recruitment required eligibility details
Educational Qualification: As per NIMR official notification candidate should have completed 10th from any of the recognized boards or Universities.
Age Limit: As per the National Institute of Malaria Research recruitment notification, the candidate’s maximum age should be 25 years .
No Application Fee.
Steps to Apply for NIMR Multi Tasking Staff Jobs 2023
- First, visit the official website @ nimr.org.in
- And check for the NIMR Recruitment or Careers to which you are going to apply.
- There you will find the latest job notification for Multi Tasking Staff.
- Go through the Recruitment instructions clearly.
- Fill the application form without any mistakes.
- Then attend the Walk-in-interview along with required documents on 03-Feb-2023 at below-mentioned address.
How to apply for NIMR Recruitment (Multi Tasking Staff) Jobs
Interested and eligible candidates can appear for Walk-in-interview along with required documents(as mentioned in official notification) at the below address ICMR-National Institute of Malaria Research, Sector 8, Dwarka, New Delhi-110077. on 03-Feb-2023
- Date of notification Released: 25-01-2023
- Walk-In Date: 03-Feb-2023