NIOH Recruitment 2018: National Institute of Occupational Health (NIOH) has released a new recruitment notification for the posts of Trade Apprentice. There are 09 (nine) vacancies in this notification. The application process began on notification date and it will get close on 23rd October 2018. It’s a great opportunity for aspirants to work with National Institute of Occupational Health. In this page, we are providing detailed information about Eligibility Criteria, Selection Process, Salary Structure, and How to apply for this post.
NIOH Recruitment 2018
NIOH Vacancy Details
Total No. of Vacancies – 09
- Office Assistant: 04 Posts
- Stenographer: 04 Posts
- Upper Division Clerk: 01 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for NIOH Notification 2018
- Office Assistant: Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline from a recognized University/Institution.
- Stenographer: 12th Class pass or equivalent qualification from a recognized Board or University with Computer Literacy and 80 w.p.m. speed in shorthand in English or Hindi
- Upper Division Clerk: Degree of a recognized University or equivalent and Typing speed of 35 w.p.m. speed in English or 30 w.p.m. in Hindi on Computer.
Age Limit: As on 09th October 2018
- Maximum age Office Assistant: 30 Years
- Stenographer: 18 – 27 Years
- Upper Division Clerk: 18 – 27 Years
Application Fee: Interested and eligible candidates can pay below application fee through IPO/DD in favour of “Director, National Institute of Occupational Health, payable at Ahmedabad OR NEFT.
- General / OBC Candidates: Rs.300/- (Rupees three hundred only)
- SC/ST/PWD/Women: Nil
Selection Process: Selection will be made on the basis of written test/skill test/interview.
- Office Assistant: Level 6 of the Pay Matrix
- Stenographer: Level 4 of the Pay Matrix
- Upper Division Clerk: Level 4 of the Pay Matrix
How to Apply for NIOH Jobs 2018
Interested and eligible candidates may apply in prescribed application form along with necessary documents (degree, diploma, experience, caste certificate, proof for date of birth, NOC from present employer, etc) sent to below mentioned address on or before the last date.
Address: To Director, ICMR – National Institute of Occupational Health(NIOH), Meghani Nagar, Nr. Raksha Shakti University, Ahmedabad – 380016 on or before 23rd October 2018.
NIOH 2018 – Important Dates
- Last date for submission of application: 23rd October 2018
We request Job aspirants that, before applying for the above Trade Apprentice Posts, Kindly go through the recruitment notification to know the number of vacancies available and more details about the latest notification
NIOH Recruitment, Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Admit Card, Result Details
|NIOH Recruitment Notification||View job Notification|
|NIOH Syllabus||Updating Soon|
|NIOH Exam Pattern||Updating Soon|
|NIOH Admit Card||Updating Soon|
|NIOH Result||View Result|
|NIOH Answer Key||Updating soon|
National Institute of Occupational Health Recruitment Notification 2017 – Technical Officer, Technical Assistant and Technician Posts
National Institute of Occupational Health (NIOH) released a new recruitment notification through its official website nioh.org for the recruitment of total 14 (Fourteen) Technical Officer, Technical Assistant and Technician Vacancies in Ahmedabad & it’s both centers at Bengaluru and Kolkata. Job seekers can apply before 30th September 2017.
Organization Name: – National Institute of Occupational Health
Post Name: – Technical Officer, Technical Assistant, and Technician
Job Location: – Gujarat, Karnataka, West Bengal
Advt. No: – 1/Recrut./Tech./NIOH/2017-18/
NIOH Kolkata Recruitment 2017
Technical Officer: 02 Vacancies
- Qualification: – Three years Graduate Degree in relevant subjects in a Government recognized Institute/Organization.
- Salary: 9300 – 34800/- with a grand pay of Rs.4600/- Per month
Technical Assistant: 06 Vacancies
- Qualification: – Graduate degree in IT/Computer Science/BCA from a recognized University OR Three years Bachelor Degree in Chemistry/Physiology/Biological Sciences from a recognized University.
- Salary: 9300 – 34800/- with a grand pay of Rs.4200/- Per month
Technician: 06 Vacancies
- Qualification: – 10th or equivalent from a recognized board with one-year experience in
Laboratory / field / clinical / Govt. Laboratory/ Govt. recognized organization / Institution
- Salary: 5200 – 20200/- with a grand pay of Rs.1900/- Per month
Age Limit: – Maximum Age Limit for Technical Officer is 35 Years and for Technical Assistant and technician is 30 Years as on 30th September 2017
Age Relaxation: –
- SC / ST Category Candidates: 05 Years
- OBC Category Candidates: 03 Years
Application Fee: – Job aspirants who want to participate in NIOH Recruitment process, those need to pay the below application charges through Demand Draft in favor of “Director, National Institute of Occupational Health, Ahmedabad.
- General /OBC category: Rs.300/- (Rupees Three Hundred only)
- SC / ST / PWD / Female candidates: Nil (Exempted)
Selection Process: – Selection will be based on the interview.
How to Fill for NIOH Kolkata Application Form: – Interested and Eligible Applicants can apply through the prescribed application form. Candidate needs to send the application form along with the relevant documents to The Director NIOH, Meghaninagar, Near Raksha Shakti University, Ahmedabad-380016 before 30th September 2017.
Important Dates to remember:-
- Close Date to submit the application: 30th September 2017
|Upcoming Recruitment Notifications|