NIOS Recruitment 2018: National Institute of Open Schooling (NIOS) has released a new recruitment notification for the posts of Assistant. There are 02 (Two) vacancies in this notification. The application process began on notification date and it will get close on 30th November 2018. It’s a great opportunity for aspirants to work with National Institute of Open Schooling. In this page, we are providing detailed information about Eligibility Criteria, Selection Process, Salary Structure, and How to apply for this post.
NIOS Recruitment 2018
NIOS Vacancy Details
Total No. of Vacancies – 02
- Assistant: 02 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for NIOS Notification 2018
Education Qualification: Senior Secondary from a recognized Board and Working on computers with a speed of not less than 8000 key depressions per hour.
Age Limit: As on 30th November 2018
- Maximum age limit: 27 Years
Application Fee: Interested and eligible candidates can pay below application fee through Demand Draft in favour of Secretary, National Institute of Open Schooling, Payable at Noida.
- UR / OBC Candidates: Rs.500/- (Rupees five hundred only)
- SC/ST/PC Candidates: Rs.150/- (Rupees five hundred and fifty only)
Selection will be made on the basis of Written Exam / Personal Interview.
Salary Structure: Rs.25500-81100 /- Per Month
How to Apply for NIOS Jobs 2018
Interested Candidates may apply in prescribed application form along with attested certificates, prescribed application fees and latest passport size photograph send to below mentioned address on or before the last date.
Address: To the Joint Director (Admin), National Institute of Open Schooling, A-24-25, Institutional Area, Sector-62, Noida – 201309, U.P. on or before 30th November 2018.
NIOS Careers 2018 – Important Dates
- Last date for submission of application form: 30th November 2018
NIOS Recruitment, Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Admit Card, Result Details
|NIOS Admit Card||Download Admit Card|
|NIOS Result||View Result|
National Institute of Open Schooling Recruitment Notification 2017
National Institute of Open Schooling (NIOS) released a new recruitment notification through its official website nios.ac.in for the recruitment 21 (Twenty One ) Executive Assistant Vacancies. Job seekers can attend the interview on 21st, 22nd ,23rd November 2017.
NIOS Openings 2017
Executive Assistant: 21 Posts
- Project Coordinator – 01 Post
- Deputy Project Coordinator – 05 Posts
- Senior Executive Officer – 02 Posts
- Executive Assistant – 13 Posts
- Qualification: Any Master Degree with M.Ed. or Ph.D. (Education) from recognized university 5 years’ experience in teaching/educational Administration.
- Salary: 80,000/- Per month
Deputy Project Coordinator
- Qualification: Master Degree with B.Ed. from a recognized university. 2. 3 years’ experience in teaching/Educational Administration
- Salary: 50,000/‐ Per month
Senior Executive Officer
- Qualification: Master Degree from recognized university. 2. 2 years’ experience in teaching/educational Administrative
- Salary: 30,000/‐ Per month
- Qualification: C.A./B.Sc. (Computer Science)/B.E. OR B.Tech. (Computer Science/IT) Or Any Degree with one-year Diploma/Certificate Course in Computer from a reputed institution 2 At least one-year relevant experience of working with any private/public
- Salary: 19,200/‐ Per month
Age Limit: Candidate’s Age Limit Should not exceed (For Post 1, 2, 3 – 30 years), (For Post 4 – 40 Years)
- OBC category candidates: 03 years
- SC / ST category candidates: 05 years
- PWD category candidates: 10 years
Selection Process: Selection will be based on Performance in Personal Interview.
How to apply for NIOS Jobs: Interested and eligible candidates may appear for interview along with a copy of CV with photo affixed and original documents for verification.
NIOS Headquarters. A‐24‐25, Institutional Area, Sector‐62, Noida, U.P.‐201309
Important Dates to remember:
Date of Walk in Interview: 21st, 22nd ,23rd November 2017