NIPCCD Recruitment 2018: National Institute of Public Cooperation and Child Development (NIPCCD) has released a new recruitment notification for the posts of Consultant & Project Assistants. There are 04 (Four) vacancies in this notification. The application process began on notification date and it will get close on 10th October 2018. It’s a great opportunity for aspirants to work with National Institute of Public Cooperation and Child Development. In this page, we are providing detailed information about Eligibility Criteria, Selection Process, Salary Structure, and How to apply for this post.
NIPCCD Recruitment 2018
Organization Name: National Institute of Public Cooperation and Child Development
Post Name: Consultant & Project Assistants
Job Location: New Delhi
Official Website: www.nipccd.nic.in
NIPCCD Vacancy Details
Total No. of Vacancies – 04
- Consultant: 04 Posts
- Project Assistants: Not Specified
Eligibility Criteria for NIPCCD Notification 2018
- Consultant: Master’s Degree in Social Work, Psychology, Sociology, Human Development, Child Development, Home Science, Nutrition.
- Project Assistants: Post Graduate in Child Development, Social Sciences and Nutrition with two years experience in Research / Training / Monitoring of Social Development Programmes.
As on 01st January 2018
- Maximum age limit for Consultant: 35 Years
- Maximum age limit for Project Assistants: 62 Years
Application Fee: There is no application fee.
Selection will be made on the basis of Written Test / Personal Interview
- Consultant: Rs.45000/- Per Month
- Project Assistants: Rs.25000/- Per Month
How to Apply for NIPCCD Jobs 2018
Interested candidates may appear for Written Test along with prescribed application form, recent self-attested colour photograph, self-attested copies of testimonial / certificates in support of Educational Qualifications, Experience etc.at the time of Interview.
NIPCCD Careers 2018 – Important Dates
- Date of Written Test: 04th October 2018
- Date of Interview: 10th October 2018
We request Job aspirants that, before applying for the above Consultant & Project Assistants Posts, Kindly go through the recruitment notification to know the number of vacancies available and more details about the latest notification