NIRT Recruitment 2023 Apply for 2 Project Scientist C, Project Technical Officer Vacancies in Chennai – Tamil Nadu location. National Institute for Research in Tuberculosis Officials are recently published a job notification to fill up 2 Posts through Walkin mode. All the eligible aspirants can check the NIRT career official website i.e., nirt.res.in recruitment 2023. The last date to attend for Walk-in-interview on 07-Feb-2023.
NIRT Recruitment 2023
Organization Name: National Institute for Research in Tuberculosis (NIRT)
Post Details: Project Scientist C, Project Technical Officer
Total No. of Posts: 2
Salary: Rs. 32,000 – 51,000/- Per Month
Job Location: Chennai – Tamil Nadu
Apply Mode: Walkin
Official Website: nirt.res.in
NIRT Vacancy Details
|Post Name||No of Posts|
|Project Scientist C||1|
|Project Technical Officer||1|
NIRT Recruitment required eligibility details
NIRT Educational Qualification Details
Educational Qualification: As per NIRT official notification candidate should have completed Graduation, Masters Degree, Ph.D from any of the recognized boards or Universities.
- Project Scientist C: Masters Degree in Economics/ Health Economics/ Econometrics/ Actuarial Science/ Public Health/ Statistics/ Applied Mathematics, Ph.D
- Project Technical Officer: Graduation/ Masters Degree in Economics/ Econometrics/ Statistics/ Actuarial science/ Data analytics/ Public Health/ Computer Applications
NIRT Salary Details
|Post Name||Salary (Per Month)|
|Project Scientist C||Rs. 51,000/-|
|Project Technical Officer||Rs. 32,000/-|
NIRT Age Limit Details
- Age Limit: As per the National Institute for Research in Tuberculosis Recruitment Notification, the candidate should have a minimum age of 30 years and a maximum of 40 years .
|Post Name||Age Limit (Years)|
|Project Scientist C||Max. 40|
|Project Technical Officer||Max. 30|
No Application Fee.
Steps to Apply for NIRT Project Scientist C, Project Technical Officer Jobs 2023
- First, visit the official website @ nirt.res.in
- And check for the NIRT Recruitment or Careers to which you are going to apply.
- There you will find the latest job notification for Project Scientist C, Project Technical Officer.
- Go through the Recruitment instructions clearly.
- Fill the application form without any mistakes.
- Then attend the Walk-in-interview along with required documents on 07-Feb-2023 at below-mentioned address.
How to apply for NIRT Recruitment (Project Scientist C, Project Technical Officer) Jobs
Interested and eligible candidates can appear for Walk-in-interview along with required documents(as mentioned in official notification) at the below address ICMR-National Institute For Research In Tuberculosis, No.1, Mayor Sathymoorthy Road, Chetpet, Chennai: 600031. on 07-Feb-2023
- Date of notification Released: 18-01-2023
- Walk-In Date: 07-Feb-2023
NIRT Notification Important Links
- Official Notification pdf: Click Here
- Official Website: nirt.res.in