National Institute of Technology Durgapur, NIT Durgapur Recruitment has released a new notification for the posts of JRF (Electrical Engineering). There are 01 (One) vacancies in this notification. Application process starting on 21st November 2017 and it will get close on 23rd December 2017. It’s a great opportunity for aspirants to work with (NIT Durgapur). In this page, we are providing detailed information about Eligibility Criteria, Selection Process, salary structure, Application Fee, Exam pattern and how to apply for this post.
NIT Durgapur Recruitment 2018
Department Name: National Institute of Technology
Post Name: JRF (Electrical Engineering)
Job Location: Durgapur, West Bengal
Advt. No: NITD/EE/DST/SERB/2017/1
NIT Durgapur Vacancy Details 2018
- JRF (Electrical Engineering): – 01 Post
- B.E. /B. Tech and M.E./M.Tech in Electrical Engineering, Electrical and Electronics Engg. Or equivalent. [Good academic records and NET/GATE/equivalent qualification are desirable].
- Selection Process based on Performance in personal Interview.
- Rs.25, 000 + HRA (as applicable) for the first two years, and
- Rs.28, 000 + HRA for the third year (on the basis of performance evaluation), up to the completion of the project.
How to Apply for NIT Durgapur Recruitment notification 2017
Eligible and interested candidates may send the application form in the given format, to the Principal Investigator, through e-mail: email@example.com, on or before 23rd December 2017
Walk-in Venue: Office, Electrical Engineering Department, NIT Durgapur by the 29th December 2017 at 10:30 AM.
- Reporting Time: 9:30 a.m.
- Starting Date for Apply: 21st November 2017
- Last date for Apply: 23rd December 2017
We request job aspirants that, before applying for above JRF (Electrical Engineering). Kindly go through the Recruitment Notification to know the number of vacancies available and more details about the latest notification