National Institute of Technology Recruitment Notification 2017
National Institute of Technology Jamshedpur (NITJSR) released a new recruitment notification through its official website nitjsr.ac.in for the recruitment of total 123 (One Hundred and Twenty Three) Assistant Professor and Non-Teaching Faculty Vacancies. Job seekers can apply before 24th October 2017.
NIT Jamshedpur Vacancy 2017
Assistant Professor: 123 Vacancies
- Qualification: For all Engineering Departments: B.Tech or any equivalent degree / MCA and/or M. Tech. or any equivalent degree, in a relevant discipline and For Humanities / Management / Sciences: B.A. / B.Sc. / B.Com. or any equivalent undergraduate degree and / or M.A. / M.Sc. / M. Com. / M.B.A. or any equivalent P.G. degree, in a relevant discipline.
- Salary: 15600 – 39100/- with a grand pay of Rs.6000/- Per month
- Security Officer
- Medical Officer
- Senior Medical Officer
- Assistant Registrar
- Deputy Registrar
Age Limit: Below 60 years.
- OBC category candidates: 03 years
- SC / ST category candidates: 05 years
- PWD category candidates: 10 years
Application Fee: Each application must be accompanied by non-refundable Application Fee of 1500/- (Rupees One Thousand Five Hundred Only) for UR and OBC applicants. No application fee is required for SC/ST & PWD categories and employees/teachers of NIT Jamshedpur. The Application Fee should be remitted through Demand Draft in favor of Director, NIT Jamshedpur payable at Jamshedpur. Please write Applicant Name / Post / Department applied for on the back of Demand Draft
Selection Process: Selection will be based on presentation/ personal Interview.
How to apply for NIT Jamshedpur: Interested and Eligible Applicants can apply through the prescribed application form. Candidates need to send the application form along with the relevant documents to Registrar, National Institute of Technology Jamshedpur, Jamshedpur-831014, Jharkhand, India before 24th November 2017. The envelope containing the application should be superscribed as “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF ASSISTANT PROFESSOR in the DEPARTMENT OF ________in the AGP of Rs………….”
Important Dates to remember:
- Last Date to receive the application forms: 24th November 2017
|Upcoming Recruitment Notifications|