NIT Silchar has released a new recruitment notification for the posts of Research Assistant and various other posts. There 7 (Seven) Vacancies in this notification. The application process began on 2nd February 2018 will get close on 2nd March 2018. It’s a great opportunity for aspirants to work with NIT Silchar. In this page, we are providing detailed information about Eligibility Criteria, Selection Process, Salary Structure, and How to Apply for this post.
NIT Silchar Recruitment 2018
Organization Name: NIT Silchar
Post Name: Research Assistant and various other posts
Job Location: Silchar, Assam
Official Website: nits.ac.in
NIT Silchar Vacancy Details
Librarian: 01 Post
Sr. Medical Officer: 01 Post
Medical Officer: 2 Posts
Research Assistant: 01
Temporary Faculty: 01
· Officers from the Central / State Government or Institution of national importance or universities/university level institution or PSU: Holding analogous post. With at least 3 years’ service in posts in PB – 4 (INR 37,400 – 67,000) with GP of INR 8,700.00 or AGP of INR 9,000.00 as per Central Pay Commission or its equivalent and having experience of innovative Library service and commitment for computerization of library. Educational qualification and experience.
· Officers of Central / State or similar services/semi – Govt. / PSU / Statutory or Autonomous Organization, University / Institution of national importance:Holding analogous post or With at least 5 years regular service in posts in the PB – 3 with GP of INR 5,400.00 as per 6th Central Pay Commission or equivalent. Educational qualification and experience.
· MBBS Degree or equivalent qualification included in any one of the Schedules to the Indian Medical Council Act, 1956 (102 of 1956) and must be registered in a State Medical Register or Indian Medical Register.
· First Class in M.Sc. (Physics)
· For Department of Electronics & Communication Engineering:-Masters Degree in Engineering with first class (60% marks or GPA of 6.5/10) at both Bachelor’s and Master’s level in appropriate branch of Engineering.For Department of Chemistry:- Ph. D with first class (60% marks or GPA of 6.5/10) at both Bachelor’s and Master’s level with Specialization in a relevant discipline.
The maximum age limit is 35 years. For the post of research assistant the maximum age limit is 28 years
The selection will be on the basis of interview.
- 45,000.00 (Consolidated)- Per month for M.E. / M. Tech.
- 52, 000.00 (Consolidated) – Per month for Ph. D.
How to Apply for NIT Silchar Vacancy 2018
Eligible candidates may send their filled-up applications along with C.V. to Dr Ranjith G. Nair, Assistant Professor, Physics Dept, NIT Silchar, accompanying photocopies of all documents. Applicants are also requested to send soft copy of the duly filled up applications along with C.V. & necessary documents to Dr Ranjith G. Nair through his email – email@example.com (Mob: +91-9401519326) on or before 14 Feb 2018.Date of the interview, time, and venue: Will be communicated to shortlisted candidates No TA/DA will be provided for attending the interview.
NIT Silchar 2018 – Important Dates
- Starting Date to Apply Online: 2nd February 2018
- Closing Date to Apply Online: 2nd March 2018