NIT Warangal Recruitment 2018-19: National Institute of Technology (NIT Warangal) has released a new recruitment notification for the posts of JRF & PA. There are 02 (Two) vacancies in this notification. The application process began on 06th December 2018 and it will get close on 10th January 2019. It’s a great opportunity for aspirants to work with National Institute of Technology. In this page, we are providing detailed information about Eligibility Criteria, Selection Process, Salary Structure, and How to apply for this post.
NIT Warangal Recruitment 2018-19
NIT Warangal Vacancy Details
Total No. of Vacancies – 02
- Junior Research Fellow: 01 Post
- Project Assistant (PA): 01 Post
Eligibility Criteria for NIT Warangal Notification 2018-19
- Junior Research Fellow: B.E./B.Tech. and M.E./M.Tech in Metallurgical/Materials/Metallurgical & Materials Engineering with minimum 60% aggregate marks (CGPA ? 6.5/10) with GATE qualification. OR Bachelors in Metallurgical/Materials/Metallurgical & Materials Engineering with valid GATE score and at least CGPA of 8.0/10 or 75% of marks.
- Project Assistant (PA): B.E/B. Tech. in Metallurgical/Materials/Metallurgical & Materials Engineering. Desirable Qualification – Candidates with relevant experience in industry / R&D lab are preferred
Age Limit: Not Specified
Application Fee: There is no application fee.
Selection Process: Selection will be based on personal interview
- Junior Research Fellow: Rs.25000/- Per Month
- Personal Assistant: Rs.22000/- Per Month
How to Apply for NIT Warangal Jobs 2018-19
Interested and eligible applicants can apply through the prescribed application form. Candidates need to send the application form along with the relevant documents to below mentioned address on or before the last date.
Address: To Dr. N Narasaiah Professor Department of Metallurgical and Materials Engineering National Institute of Technology, Warangal Warangal – 506 004, Telangana State, India and scanned copies can be sent by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. on or before 10th January 2019.
NIT Warangal Careers 2018-19 – Important Dates
- Starting date for submission of application form: 06th December 2018
- Last date for submission of application form: 10th January 2019
We request Job aspirants that, before applying for the above JRF & PA Posts, Kindly go through the recruitment notification to know the number of vacancies available and more details about the latest notification
|Organization Name||Post Name||Last Date|
|Sree Chitra Tirunal Institute for Medical Sciences and Technology||Technical Assistant (8)||23-06-2019|
|Visvesvaraya National Institute of Technology||Project Staff (3)||01-07-2019|
|National Institute of Mental Health and Neurosciences||Non PG Junior Resident (10)||24-06-2019|
|National Institute of Mental Health and Neurosciences||Non PG Senior Resident (19)||24-06-2019|
|National Institute of Ocean Technology||Project Scientist, Project Technician (60)||03-07-2019|
|National Institute of Mental Health and Neurosciences||Senior Resident Psychiatry (01)||28-06-2019|
|Central Institute of Brackishwater Aquaculture||Senior Research Fellow (1)||29-06-2019|
|National Institute of Mental Health and Neurosciences||Junior Research Fellow (01)||24-06-2019|
|National Institute of Mental Health and Neurosciences||Project Coordinator (01)||25-06-2019|
|Himalayan Forest Research Institute||Technician & MTS (07)||15-07-2019|
Recent Recruitment Notifications 2019
|Department of Collegiate Education Recruitment||Apply for 2000 Vacancies|
|South Indian Bank Recruitment||Apply for 385 Vacancies|
|JSSC Recruitment||Apply for 518 Vacancies|
|JSSC Recruitment||Apply for 1012 Vacancies|
|IBPS RRB Recruitment||Apply for 8400 Vacancies|
|Panchayati Raj Bihar Recruitment||Apply for 234 Vacancies|