North Central Railway Recruitment 2018: North Central Railway has released a new recruitment notification for the posts of Lecturer (PGT), Asst Teacher (TGT) & PRT. There are 25 (Twenty-Five) vacancies in this notification. The application process began on 10th September 2018 and it will get close on 27th October 2018. It’s a great opportunity for aspirants to work with North Central Railway. In this page, we are providing detailed information about Eligibility Criteria, Selection Process, Salary Structure, and How to apply for this post.
North Central Railway Recruitment 2018
North Central Railway Vacancy Details
Total No. of Vacancies – 25
- PGT: 08 Posts
- TGT: 10 Posts
- PRT: 07 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for North Central Railway Notification 2018
- PGT: Master Degree in commerce. However, holder of Degree of M.Com in Applied/ Business Economics shall not be eligible
- TGT: Bachelor’s Degree in Physical Education or B.P.Ed.
- PRT: Senior Secondary School Certificate with 50 % marks or Intermediate with 50 % marks or its equivalent. B.Ed. / B.EL.Ed./ B.Ed. or equivalent dipoma/ Degrgg. Must be qualified CTET (Primary stage)/ TET (Primary Leval).
Age Limit: As per official notification
Application Fee: There is no application fee.
Selection will be made on the basis of Personal Interview
- Lecture (PGT): 27,500/- Per Month
- Teacher (TGT): Rs.26250/- Per Month
- Primary Teacher (PRT): Rs.21250/- Per Month
How to Apply for North Central Railway Jobs 2018
Eligible candidates may appear for interview along with duly filled application form in prescribed format and self-attested copies and original documents for verification.The Application form along with the duly attested Photostat copies should reach to below mentioned address on or before the last date.
Address: To the Principal, North Central Railway College Tundla, District Faizabad Pin: 28324, (UP) through registered/ speed post, on or before 27th October 2018.
Venue: North Central Railway, Allahabad
North Central Railway Careers 2018 – Important Dates
- Close date to apply application form: 27th October 2018
- Walk-In date& time: 01st, 02nd & 03rd November 2018 at 08:30 AM
- Lecture PGT: 01st November 2018 at 08:30 AM
- Teacher TGT: 02nd November 2018 at 08:30 AM
- Primary Teacher PRT: 03rd November 2018 at 08:30 AM
We request Job aspirants that, before applying for the above Lecturer (PGT), Asst Teacher (TGT) & PRT Posts, Kindly go through the recruitment notification to know the number of vacancies available and more details about the latest notification
|Organization Name||Post Name||Last Date|
|South Western Railway||Cultural Quota (02)||12-11-2018|
|Eastern Railway||Constable & S.I (2907)||14-11-2018|
|IRCON ISL||Supervisor Company Affairs (01)||22-10-2018|
|IRCON||Shift Incharge, Site Engineer & Various (31)||16-11-2018|
|Diesel Locomotive Works||Apprentice (374)||09-11-2018|
|Western Railway||Sports Quota (21)||15-11-2018|
|RITES Limited||Assistant Loco Pilot & Technician (40)||23-10-2018|
|RITES Limited||Assistant Manager & Engineer (07)||23-10-2018|
|RITES Limited||Manager & Assistant Manager (11)||23-10-2018|
|RITES Limited||Manager, Assistant Manager & Engineer (05)||23-10-2018|
|East Coast Railway||Sports Persons (21)||29-10-2018|
|Western Railway||Cultural Quota (02)||31-10-2018|
|North Central Railway||Lecturer (PGT), Asst Teacher (TGT) & PRT (25)||27-10-2018|
|Rail Vikas Nigam Limited||DGM, JGM & Addl GM (-)||26-10-2018|
|PRCL||Managing Director, Internal Auditor (01)||22-10-2018|