North Eastern Railway Recruitment 2018-19: North Eastern Railway (NER Railway) has released a new recruitment notification for the posts of Act Apprentice. There are 745 (Seven Hundred and Fourth Five) vacancies in this notification. The application process began on 30th November 2018 and it will get close on 29th December 2018. It’s a great opportunity for aspirants to work with North Eastern Railway. In this page, we are providing detailed information about Eligibility Criteria, Selection Process, Salary Structure, and How to Apply for this post.
North Eastern Railway Careers 2018-19
North Eastern Railway Vacancy Details
Total No. of Vacancies – 745
- Mechanical Workshop Gorakhpur – 203 Posts
- Signal Workshop Gorakhpur Cantt – 63
- Bridge Workshop Gorakhpur Cant – 35
- Diesel Shed Izzat Nagar – 60
- Carriage & Wagon Izzat Nagar – 64
- Carriage & Wagon Lucknow Jn- 155
- Diesel Shed Gonda – 90
- & Wagon Varanasi – 75
Eligibility Criteria for NER Railway Notification 2018-19
Age Limit: As on 29th December 2018, Minimum & Maximum Age Limit is 15 to 24 Years.
Eligible candidates and Job applicants have to pay the below application charges through Online Mode.
- SC / ST / PWD / Women Candidates: Nil (Exempted)
- All Other Candidates: Rs.100/- (Rupees One Hundred)
Selection will be made on the basis of Merit.
How to Apply for North Eastern Railway Jobs 2018
Interested & eligible candidates can apply online through the official website of NER, www.nergkp.org on or before 29th December 2018
North Eastern Railway 2018-19 – Important Dates
- Start date for submission of application form: 30th November 2018
- Last date for submission of application form: 29th December 2018
We request Job aspirants that, before applying for above Intern Posts, Kindly go through the recruitment notification to know the number of vacancies available and more details about the latest notification.