NR Recruitment 2019: Northern Railway (NR) has released a new recruitment notification for the posts of Cultural Quota. There are 02 (Two) vacancies in this notification. The application process began on 28th January 2019 & it will get close on 27th February 2019. It’s a great opportunity for aspirants to work with Northern Railway. In this page, we are providing detailed information about Eligibility Criteria, Selection Process, Salary Structure, and How to Apply for this post.
Northern Railway Recruitment 2019
NR Vacancy Details
Total No. of Vacancies: 02
- Classical Vocalist (Male/Female) for Hindustani Classical Vocal: 01 Post
- Classical Dancer (Female) for Bharatnatyam: 01 Post
Eligibility Criteria for NR Notification 2019
Education Qualification: Candidates should complete 12th, Degree or Diploma from the recognized Institute.
Age Limit: As on 01st July 2019, Minimum & Maximum Age Limit is 18 to 30 years
- SC/ST Candidates: 05 years
- OBC Candidates: 03 years
Eligible candidates have to pay the below mentioned application charges through Online mode.
- SC/ST/Women/Minorities & Economically Backward Classes: Rs.250/- (Rupees Two Hundred & Fifty)
- All Other Candidates: Rs.500/- (Rupees Five Hundred)
Candidates will be selected on the basis of Written Examination, Practical Demonstration & Document Verification.
For salary details, check the official notification for further reference.
How to Apply for Northern Railway Jobs 2019
Interested & eligible candidates can apply online through the company website of Northern Railway, rrcnr.org, on or before 27th February 2019.
Important Dates for NR Railway 2019
- Start Date for submission of Online Application Form: 28th January 2019
- Last Date for submission of Online Application Form: 27th February 2019
- Expected Date of Online Written Examination & Assessment of Talent: 01st to 31st March 2019
We request Job aspirants that, before applying for above Cultural Quota Posts, Kindly go through the recruitment notification to know the number of vacancies available and more details about the latest notification
|Organization Name||Post Name||Last Date|
|Eastern Railway||Super Specialists (03)||28-02-2019|
|Railway Recruitment Board||NTPC, Para-Medical Staff & Various (130000)||16-03-2019|
|Eastern Railway||Senior Residents (02)||25-02-2019|
|Mumbai Metro Rail Corporation Limited||Surveyor, Assistant (12)||18-03-2019|