Northern Railway Recruitment 2019: Apply for 749 Station Master, Goods Guard, JE Posts in Northern Railway in All India. Applications are invited by Northern Railway in All India from 27th May 2019 to 26th June 2019.
Total Posts: 749
Start date for Employees to submit applications to Subordinate Incharge: 27th May 2019
Last date for Employees to submit applications to Subordinate Incharge: 26th June 2019
Date of forwarding application by Subordinate Incharge to Establishment Unit like- ADEN Office etc.: 28th June 2019
Date of forwarding application by Subordinate Incharges to Establishment Office located in Division or HQ Office: 05th July 2019
Date of forwarding application by Establishment Unit in field like ADEN Office to Establishment Office in Division or HQ Office: 15th July 2019
Date of forwarding application by Division/HQ Office/CWM Office/Bridge Workshop and Production Units etc. to RRC Office: 22nd July 2019
|Age Limit: As on the Date of 01st July 2019
Maximum Age: 42 Years
SC/ST Candidates: 5 Years
OBC Candidates: 3 Years
|Application Fee: There is No Application Fee|
Northern Railway Vacancy Details
|Post Name||No of Posts||Qualification|
|Sr. Commi. Cum Ticket Clerk||2||Degree|
|ALP||194||Matriculation or ITI, Diploma, Degree in Engineering|
|Staff Nurse||11||Certificate as Registered Nurse and Midwife or B.Sc.|
|Commi. Cum Ticket Clerk||14||12th|
|Jr. Clerk Cum Typist||10||12th|
|Tech-III||134||Matriculation or SSLC, ITI, 10+2|
|JE||58||Diploma or B.Sc.|
Selection Process: On the basis of Psycho or Aptitude or Speed or Type Test, Written Exam and/or Interview.
Salary: As per Northern Railway Recruitment Norms
How to Apply for Northern Railway Jobs
Interested and eligible candidates can apply through the prescribed application form. Applicant need to send the application form along with relevant documents to the below address on or before 26th June 2019.
Address: RAILWAY RECRUITMENT CELL, NORTHERN RAILWAY, NEW DELHI
Northern Railway Vacancy 2019-20 – Important Links
Notification Details & Application Form
Northern Railway Official Website
1. Only serving regular Railway employees, possessing prescribed minimum educational &/or technical qualification as indicated against each post in the table given above, of Northern Railway, Rail Coach Factory Kapurthala, Modern Coach Factory Raibareilly and Diesel Loco Modernisation Works Patiala who are working in lower grade pay posts & at the best in the same
grade for which GDCE is being held are eligible to appear in the GDCE.
2. Before applying in the post(s) against this notification employee should satisfy themselves that they fulfill all eligibility norms including Age, Educational &/or Technical Qualification(s) from a recognized Board/University/Institute. Employee must ensure that they fulfill the prescribed medical standard for the opted post. Employees who are found medically unsuitable for the opted post(s) shall not be given any alternate appointment.
3. Those employees who have been declared Medical UNFIT at the time of initial appointment in the prescribed Medical Standard of the post being applied for this notification need not apply.
4. Those employees who are appearing or awaiting results of final examination for the prescribed qualification are not eligible and
hence should not apply.
5. Eligible employees shall submit applications in single page on A4 size paper through proper channel. The Notification and application format may be downloaded from the website www.rrcnr.org. Application directly received in RRC/DLI office shall not be entertained.
6. Separate application is to be submitted by the employee for each group. If more than one post is available in the applied group then employee has to mention the post according to his/her preference subject to Eligibility. If a employee opted for one post only out of available post in a particular group, his/her candidature shall not be considered for the posts not opted
in that group. Moreover employee(s) is allowed to apply as many groups but separate application may be submitted for each group subject to their eligibility
7. Selected employees are liable to be posted anywhere in the Northern Railway and Rail Coach Factory Kapurthala.
8. Decision of the Railway Recruitment Cell, Delhi in the matter of recruitment will be final.
9. The number of Vacancies shown in the notification are provisional and may increase or decrease or even may become NIL in total or in specific communities/Posts/Units depending upon the actual needs of the administration at the time to appointment.
10.Railway Administration also reserves the right to alter the modus of examinations or re-conduct written examination or to cancel part or whole of any process of recruitment at any stage.
11.Written Examination will be conducted in single/two stages for the group as per the rules. The standard of examination & Syllabus shall be as applicable to direct quota recruitment by RRBs.
12.There shall be negative marking in written examinations and 1/3 of the allotted marks for each question shall be deducted for every wrong answer.
13.The recruitment will be made strictly as per merit in the written examination. Short listed employees will be called for verification
of their original documents.
14.The Employees under GDCE will have to pass Psycho/Aptitude/Speed/Type Test, in the groups wherever applicable.
15.The selected employees under GDCE will have to pass prescribed training courses prior to appointment to the post for which they
are selected under GDCE, wherever applicable. Selected employee have to execute Security and/or indemnity bond wherever necessary.
16.Date, Time and Venue of the Written Examinations, Psycho/Aptitude/Speed/Type Test, (OFFLINE/ONLINE) will be published on
RRC website. The exam centre, date & shift etc. indicated in the call letter shall be final. Request for postponement of the examination/skill test and change of center/venue will not be entertained under any circumstance.
17.Any employee found using unfair means in the examination or sending someone else in his/her place to appear in the examination
will be debarred from appearing in all the examination of all the RRB/RRC for lifetime. Action will be taken against him/her under
Railway D&A Rules. In addition such employees are also liable for prosecution under criminal law.
18.Candidature of the employee will remain provisional at all stages of recruitment and RRC reserves the right to reject the candidature of any applicant at any stage of the process of recruitment, if any irregularity/deficiency is noticed.
19.The decision of RRC in all matters relating to eligibility, acceptance or rejection of application, issue of free Rail Passes, penalty
for false information, mode of recruitment, conduct of written examination, allotment of examination centers, recruitment etc., will be final and binding on the employees and no enquiry or correspondence will be entertained by the Railway Recruitment Cell in this regard.
20.Railway Recruitment Cell will not be responsible for any inadvertent errors.
21.For any legal dispute, the Jurisdiction will be Central Administration Tribunal Delhi only.
22.In the event of any dispute about interpretation or any mistake, the English version will be treated as final.
23.Railway Administration shall not responsible for any loss/Damange/Injury, if any, occurred during recruitment process
|Organization Name||Post Name||Last Date|
|Konkan Railway Corporation Limited||Medical Officer (01)||17-07-2019|
|Northern Railway||Data Entry Operator (01)||04-07-2019|
|South East Central Railway||Trade Apprentices (432)||15-07-2019|
|IRCON International Limited||Financial Analyst (1)||24-06-2019|
|Railway Energy Management Company Limited||Manager (Electrical) (02)||25-06-2019|
|Rail India Technical & Economic Service||AGM, DGM & Manager (04)||25-06-2019|
|Rail India Technical & Economic Service||Engineer (S&T) (04)||25-06-2019|
|Rail India Technical & Economic Service||Engineer (Civil) (16)||25-06-2019|
|Rail India Technical & Economic Service||Junior Assistant (22)||25-06-2019|
|RailTel Corporation of India||Manager or Deputy Manager (02)||06-07-2019|
Recent Recruitment Notifications 2019
|JSSC Recruitment||Apply for 518 Vacancies|
|JSSC Recruitment||Apply for 1012 Vacancies|
|IBPS RRB Recruitment||Apply for 8400 Vacancies|
|Panchayati Raj Bihar Recruitment||Apply for 234 Vacancies|
|IBPS RRB Recruitment||Apply for 8400 Vacancies|
|HSSPP Recruitment||Apply for 429 Vacancies|