NPCC Recruitment 2019: National Projects Construction Corporation (NPCC) has released a new recruitment notification for the posts of SiteEngineer & Junior Engineer. There are 09 (Nine) vacancies in this notification. Theapplication process began on 15thDecember 2018 and it will get close on 05th January 2018. It’s a greatopportunity for aspirants to work with National Projects Construction Corporation. Inthis page, we are providing detailed information about Eligibility Criteria,Selection Process, Salary Structure, and How to apply for this post.
NPCC Recruitment 2019
Organization Name: National Projects Construction Corporation
Post Name: Site Engineer & Junior Engineer
Job Location: Meghalaya – Shillong
Official Website: npcc.gov.in
Advt No.: 500011/NER(C)/CA/2018/1835
NPCC Vacancy Details
Total No. of Vacancies – 09
- Site Engineer: 06 Posts
- Junior Engineer: 03 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for NPCC Notification 2018
- Site Engineer: Bachelor in Engineering from Recognized University/ Institute (Regular Course)Recognized by UGC/ AICTE.
- Junior Engineer: Diploma in Engineering (3 years regular Course) from Recognized Institute Recognized by UGC/ AICTE
Age Limit: Maximum age limit: 40 Years, as on 31st December 2018
Application Fee: Eligible candidates and Job applicants have to pay the below application charges through DD/ Bankers cheque, has drawn in favor of National Projects Construction Corporation Limited, payable at Shillong.
- General / OBC Candidates: Rs.500/-(Rupees Five Hundred only)
- SC/ST/ PWD Candidates: Nil
Selection Process: Selection will be made on the basis of performance in Personal Interview
- Site Engineer: Rs.33750/-Per Month
- Junior Engineer: Rs.25650/- Per Month
How to Apply for NPCC Jobs 2018
Interested and eligible candidates may submit their application in prescribed format to below mentioned address on or before the last date.
Address: To the Zonal Manager, NPCC Limited, NER(C), Band Stand, Post: Madanriting, Shillong – 793021 (Meghalaya). Within 21 days from the date of publication of advertisement along with the relevant documents.
NPCC 2018 – Important Dates
- Start date for submission of application form: 15th December 201
- Last date for submission of application: 21 days from the date of publication of advertisement
We request Job aspirants that, before applying for the above Site Engineer & Junior Engineer Posts, Kindly go through the recruitment notification to know the number of vacancies available and more details about the latest notification