NPCIL Recruitment 2019: Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited (NPCIL) has released a new recruitment notification for the posts of Junior Hindi Translator & Deputy Manager. There are 91 (Ninety One) vacancies in this notification. The application process began on 04th December 2018 and it will get close on 19th December. It’s a great opportunity for aspirants to work with Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited. In this page,we are providing detailed information about Eligibility Criteria, Selection Process, Salary Structure, and How to Apply for this post.
Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited Careers 2019
NPCIL Vacancy Details
Total No. of Vacancies – 91
- Junior Hindi Translator – 06 Posts
- Deputy Manager – 85 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for NPCIL Notification 2019
Age Limit: As on 19th December 2018
- Deputy Manage: Maximum Age Limit is 30 Years
- Junior Hindi Translator: Maximum Age Limit is 28 Years
Eligible candidates and Job applicants have to pay the below application charges through Online Mode by using State Bank Collect.
- All General/ OBC Male Candidates: Rs.500/- (Rupees Five Hundred)
Selection Process: Selection will be made on the basis of Written/Online Test, Personal Interview.
- For Junior Hindi Translator: Rs. 38,586/- Per Month
- Deputy Manager: Rs. 61,149/- Per Month
How to Apply for NPCIL Jobs 2019
Interested & eligible candidates can apply online through the official website NPCIL, www.npcilcareers.co.in on or before 19th December 2018
Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited 2019 – Important Dates
- Start date for submission of application form: 04th December 2018
- Last date for submission of application form: 19th December 2018
We request Job aspirants that, before applying for above Intern Posts, Kindly go through the recruitment notification to know the number of vacancies available and more details about the latest notification.