NPSC Recruitment 2019: Nagaland Public Service Commission (NPSC) has released a new recruitment notification for the posts of Junior Engineer, Sub Divisional Officer, Laboratory Technician, Demonstrator & Various. There are 79 (Seventy Nine) vacancies in this notification. The application process began on 21st December 2018 and it will get close on 31st January 2019. It’s a great opportunity for aspirants to work with Nagaland Public Service Commission. In this page, we are providing detailed information about Eligibility Criteria, Selection Process, Salary Structure, and How to Apply for this post.
Nagaland Public Service Commission Recruitment 2019
Govt Department Name: Nagaland Public Service Commission (NPSC)
Post Name: Junior Engineer, Sub Divisional Officer, Laboratory Technician, Demonstrator & Various
Job Location: Kohima (Nagaland)
Advt No.: NPSC-5/2018
NPSC Vacancy Details
Total No. of Vacancies – 79
- Junior Engineer (JE): 17 Posts
- Sub Divisional Officer (SDO): 09 Posts
- Junior Technical Assistant: 01 Post
- Assistant Urban Development Officer: 05 Posts
- Planning Assistant: 03 Posts
- Veterinary Assistant Surgeon: 09 Posts
- Assistant Conservator of Forest: 02 Posts
- Forest Ranger: 02 Posts
- Junior Soil Conservation Officer: 02 Posts
- Laboratory Technician: 02 Posts
- Inspector of Legal Metrology & Consumer Protection: 01 Post
- Extension Officer: 06 Posts
- Drug Inspector: 01 Post
- Horticulture Inspector: 02 Posts
- Agriculture Inspector: 01 Post
- Agriculture Marketing Inspector: 01 Post
- Foreman: 01 Post
- Medical Officer: 01 Post
- Fishery Inspector: 01 Post
- Demonstrator: 11 Posts
- Technical Assistant: 01 Post
Eligibility Criteria for NPSC Notification 2019
Education Qualification: Candidates should complete B.E. or B.Tech, Degree or Diploma, B.Sc., B.Arch, Post Graduate Degree, M.A, B.V.Sc., M.Sc., B.Pharm, MBBS, 10th, ITI, M.Tech from a recognized Institution.
Age Limit: As on 01st January 2018, Minimum & Maximum Age Limit is 21 to 30 years
- SC/ST Candidates: 05 years
Eligible candidates and Job applicants have to pay the below application charges through Demand Draft drawn in favour of Secretary, Nagaland Public Service Commission, Kohima, payable at Kohima.
- All Candidates: Rs.300/- (Rupees Three Hundred)
Selection will be made on the basis of Competitive Examination & Physical Test.
- Sub Divisional Officer (Civil Engineering): Rs.15600-39100/- Per Month
- Junior Engineer (Civil Engineering): Rs.9300-34800/- Per Month
- Drug Inspector: Rs.9300-34800/- Per Month
- Planning Assistant: Rs.5200-20200/- Per Month
- Laboratory Technician: Rs.5200-20200/- Per Month
For other salary details, check the official notification for further reference.
How to Apply for NPSC Jobs 2019
Interested & eligible candidates can apply offline send the application in a prescribed format along with the relevant documents to the below address on or before 31st January 2019.
Address: Secretary, Nagaland Public Service Commission
Important Dates for Nagaland PSC 2019
- Start date for submission of Application form: 21st December 2018
- Last date for submission of Application form: 31st January 2019
We request Job aspirants that, before applying for above Junior Engineer, Sub Divisional Officer, Laboratory Technician, Demonstrator & Various Posts, Kindly go through the recruitment notification to know the number of vacancies available and more details about the latest notification