NTI Bangalore Recruitment 2018: National Tuberculosis Institute (NTI Bangalore) has released a new recruitment notification for the posts of Junior Nurse, Project Technician & Various. There are 06 (six) vacancies in this notification. The application process began on 10th October 2018 and it will get close on 25th October 2018. It’s a great opportunity for aspirants to work with National Tuberculosis Institute. In this page, we are providing detailed information about Eligibility Criteria, Selection Process, Salary Structure, and How to apply for this post.
National Tuberculosis Institute Recruitment 2018
NTI Bangalore Vacancy Details
Total No. of Vacancies – 06
- Consultant Microbiologist – NRL: 01 Post
- Lab. Tech. for NRL: 01 Post
- Junior Nurse For POD Vaccine Trial: 02 Posts
- Project Technician III (Lab Technician) For POD Vaccine Trial: 01 Post
- Project Technician III (Field Worker): 01 Post
Eligibility Criteria for NTI Bangalore Notification 2018
- Consultant Microbiologist – NRL: M.D. Microbiology or Ph.D Medical microbiology or M.Sc.
- (Microbiology)Sr. Lab. Tech. for NRL: biotechnology with DMLT or BSc. microbiology with DMLT or BSc. with DMLT or equivalent 2. Five year of work experience in related field.
- Junior Nurse For POD Vaccine Trial: High school or equivalent with science subjects plus certificate course in ANM / with five years experience
- Project Technician III (Lab Technician) For POD Vaccine Trial: 12th pass in science subjects with any one of the following: (i) Two years Diploma in Medical Laboratory Technology
- Project Technician III (Field Worker): 12th pass in science subjects with two years field experience in Health sciences OR B.Sc with minimum six months field experience in Health Sciences
- Junior Nurse For POD Vaccine Trial: 28 years
- Project Technician III (Lab Technician) For POD Vaccine Trial: 30 years
- Project Technician III (Field Worker): 30 years
Application Fee: There is no application fee.
Selection will be made on the basis of personal interview
- Consultant Microbiologist – NRL: Rs.65,000/- Per Month
- Lab. Tech. for NRL: Rs.25,000/- Per Month
- Junior Nurse For POD Vaccine Trial: Rs.18,000/- Per Month
- Project Technician III (Lab Technician) For POD Vaccine Trial: Rs.18,000/- Per Month
- Project Technician III (Field Worker): Rs.18,000/- Per Month
How to Apply for NTI Bangalore Jobs 2018
Interested & eligible candidates may appear for interview along with duly filled application form in prescribed format and self-attested copies of all relevant documents & certificates and original documents for verification.
Walk-In Address: Director, National Tuberculosis Institute, Government of India, Directorate General of Health Services, No. 8 ‘Avalon’, Bellary Road, Bangalore – 560 003
NTI Bangalore Careers 2018 – Important Dates
- Walk-In Date: 25th October 2018
We request Job aspirants that, before applying for the above Junior Nurse, Project Technician & Various Posts, Kindly go through the recruitment notification to know the number of vacancies available and more details about the latest notification
Recent Recruitment Notifications 2019
|CBSE Recruitment||Apply for Various Vacancies|
|PSPCL Recruitment||Apply for 1798 Vacancies|
|APSBCL Recruitment||Apply for 9267 Vacancies|
|UBTER Recruitment||Apply for 401 Vacancies|
|South Central Coalfields Limited Recruitment||Apply for 88585 Vacancies|
|BECIL Recruitment||Apply for 2684 Vacancies|