OHPC Recruitment 2018: Odisha Hydro Power Corporation Limited (OHPC) has released a new recruitment notification for the posts of Trainees. There are 96 (Ninety Six) vacancies in this notification. The application process began on 10th November 2018 and it will get close on 01st December 2018. It’s a great opportunity for aspirants to work with Odisha Hydro Power Corporation Limited. In this page, we are providing detailed information about Eligibility Criteria, Selection Process, Salary Structure, and How to Apply for this post.
Odisha Hydro Power Corporation Limited Recruitment 2018
OHPC Vacancy 2018 Details
Total No. of Vacancies – 96
- Diploma Engineer Trainees (DET): 23 Posts
- Graduate Engineer Trainees (GET): 51 Posts
- Management Trainees (MT): 22 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for OHPC Notification 2018
Education Qualification: Candidates should complete Diploma, Degree, PG Degree or Diploma, Graduate or CA or ICWA, B.Sc. from a recognized Institution.
Age Limit: As on 01st October 2018, Minimum & Maximum Age Limit for DET Posts is Below 18 years to 32 Years
- Minimum & Maximum Age Limit for GET/MT Posts is Below 21 Years to 32 Years
- SC/ST/SEBC & Women Category Candidates: 05 Years
- PWD Category Candidates: 10 Years
Eligible candidates and Job applicants have to pay the below application charges through Online or Offline Mode.
- SC/ST & PWD Candidates: Nil (Exempted)
- UR & SEBC Candidates: Rs.750/- (Rupees Seven Hundred & Fifty)
Selection will be made on the basis of Computer Based Test, Written Test, Merit List & Interview.
- Diploma Engineer Trainees (DET): Rs.44900-142400/- Per Month
- Graduate Engineer Trainees (GET): Rs.56100-177500/- Per Month
- Management Trainees (MT): Rs.56100-177500/- Per Month
How to Apply for Odisha Hydro Power Corporation Jobs 2018
Interested & eligible candidates can apply online through the company website of OHPC, ohpcltd.com, on or before 01st December 2018.
Important Dates for OHPC 2018
- Start date for submission of Online Application form: 10th November 2018
- Last date for submission of Online Application form: 01st December 2018
- Last date for submission of Online Application form in Complete Shape: 05th December 2018
We request Job aspirants that, before applying for above Trainees Posts, Kindly go through the recruitment notification to know the number of vacancies available and more details about the latest notification
|Organization Name||Post Name||Last Date|
|Deogarh District Court||Junior Clerk (01)||18-02-2019|
|All India Institute of Medical Sciences Bhubaneswar||Junior Residents (100)||22-01-2019|
|Odisha Public Service Commission||Medical Officer (1950)||31-01-2019|
|Odisha Coal And Power Limited||Manager & Foreman (28)||27-01-2019|
|Odisha Sub-ordinate Staff Selection Commission||Junior Clerk/Junior Assistant (1746)||29-01-2019|
|Angul District Court||Salaried Amin (01)||22-01-2019|
|Employee's State Insurance Corporation Delhi||Specialists (329)||24-01-2019|