ONGC Recruitment 2018-19: Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited (ONGC) has released a new recruitment notification for the posts of Non-Executives. There are 115 (One Hundred & Fifteen) vacancies in this notification. The application process began on 07th December 2018 & it will get close on 27th December 2018. It’s a great opportunity for aspirants to work with Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited. In this page, we are providing detailed information about Eligibility Criteria, Selection Process, Salary Structure, and How to Apply for this post.
Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited Recruitment 2018-19
ONGC Vacancy Details
Total No. of Vacancies: 115
- Assistant Technician: 06 Posts
- Clinical Assistant: 02 Posts
- Medical Assistant: 17 Posts
- Pharmacist: 02 Posts
- Junior Assistant: 46 Posts
- Junior Assistant Technician: 01 Post
- Junior Fire Supervisor: 18 Posts
- Junior Technical Assistant: 08 Posts
- Nurse Grade-IV: 04 Posts
- Junior Fireman: 05 Posts
- Junior Health Attendant: 06 Posts
- Assistant Technician: 01 Post
Category Wise Post Details
|Sl. No||Category||No. of Posts|
Eligibility Criteria for ONGC Notification 2018-19
Education Qualification: Candidates should complete Diploma or M.Sc., Degree, B.Com, B.Sc., Graduate, 10th, Intermediate from a recognized Institution.
Age Limit: As on 27th December 2018, Minimum & Maximum Age Limit for General Candidates is 18 to 30 years (For A2 & A1 Level Posts)
- Minimum & Maximum Age Limit for OBC (NCL) Candidates is 18 to 33 years (For A2 & A1 Level Posts)
- Minimum & Maximum Age Limit for SC Candidates is 18 to 35 years (For A2 & A1 Level Posts)
For other age limits, check the official notification for further reference.
Eligible candidates have to pay the below mentioned application fees through any branch of State Bank of India in ONGC Power Jyoti A/C No 30827318409 of SBI, Tel Bhavan, Dehradun through Challan Form.
- SC/ST/PWBD & Ex-Servicemen Candidates: Nil (Exempted)
- General/OBC Candidates: Rs.370/- (Rupees Three Hundred & Seventy)
Selection will be made on the basis of Computer Based Test, PST/PET/Typing Test, Skill Test & Merit List.
- A-2 Level: Rs.12000-27000/- Per Month
- A-1 Level: Rs.11000-24000/- Per Month
- W-1 Level: Rs.10000-18000/- Per Month
How to Apply for Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Jobs 2018-19
Interested & eligible candidates can apply online through the company website of ONGC, ongcindia.com, on or before 27th December 2018.
Important Dates for ONGC Careers 2018-19
- Start date for Submission of Online Application Form: 07th December 2018
- Last date for Submission of Online Application Form: 27th December 2018
- Last date for deposition of fee: 28th December 2018
We request Job aspirants that, before applying for above Non-Executives Posts, Kindly go through the recruitment notification to know the number of vacancies available and more details about the latest notification
ONGC Admit Card, Result Details
|ONGC Admit Card||Download Admit Card|
|ONGC Result||View Result|