OPSC Recruitment 2023 Apply for 116 Ayurvedic Medical Officer Vacancies in Odisha location. Odisha Public Service Commission Officials are recently published a job notification to fill up 116 Posts through Online mode. All the eligible aspirants can check the OPSC career official website i.e., opsc.gov.in recruitment 2023. The last date to Apply Online on or before 08-Jun-2023.
OPSC Recruitment 2023
Organization Name: Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC)
Post Details: Ayurvedic Medical Officer
Total No. of Posts: 116
Salary: Rs. 44,900/- Per Month
Job Location: Odisha
Apply Mode: Online
Official Website: opsc.gov.in
OPSC Recruitment required eligibility details
Educational Qualification: As per OPSC official notification candidate should have completed Degree in Ayurvedic Medicine and Surgery, BAMS from any of the recognized boards or Universities.
As per the Odisha Public Service Commission Recruitment Notification, the candidate should have a minimum age of 21 years and a maximum of 38 years , as on 01-01-2023.
- SEBC/SC/ST/Women/Ex-Servicemen Candidates: 05 Years
- PWD Candidates: 10 Years
- PWD (SEBC/SC/ST/Women/Ex-Servicemen) Candidates: 15 Years
No Application Fee.
Written Test, Interview
Steps to Apply for OPSC Ayurvedic Medical Officer Jobs 2023
- First, visit the official website @ opsc.gov.in
- And check for the OPSC Recruitment or Careers to which you are going to apply.
- Open Ayurvedic Medical Officer Jobs notification and check Eligibility.
- Check the last date carefully before starting the application form.
- If you are eligible, Fill the application form without any mistakes.
- Pay the application fee (If applicable) and submit the application form before the last date (08-Jun-2023) and capture the Application form number/acknowledgment number.
How to apply for OPSC Recruitment (Ayurvedic Medical Officer) Jobs
Interested and eligible candidates can apply Online at OPSC official website opsc.gov.in, Starting from 09-05-2023 to 08-Jun-2023
- Start Date to Apply Online: 09-05-2023
- Last Date to Apply Online: 08-Jun-2023