OPSC Recruitment 2023 Apply for 7 Assistant Analytical Chemist Vacancies in Odisha location. Odisha Public Service Commission Officials are recently published a job notification to fill up 7 Posts through Online mode. All the eligible aspirants can check the OPSC career official website i.e., opsc.gov.in recruitment 2023. The last date to Apply Online on or before 01-Jul-2023.
OPSC Recruitment 2023
Organization Name: Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC)
Post Details: Assistant Analytical Chemist
Total No. of Posts: 7
Salary: Rs.44900-142400/- Per Month
Job Location: Odisha
Apply Mode: Online
Official Website: opsc.gov.in
OPSC Recruitment required eligibility details
Educational Qualification: As per OPSC official notification candidate should have completed Degree in Veterinary Science, B.Tech in Dairy/Oil, Master’s Degree in Chemistry/Biochemistry/Microbiology/Dairy Chemistry/Food Technology, Food and Nutrition from any of the recognized boards or Universities.
As per the Odisha Public Service Commission Recruitment Notification, the candidate should have a minimum age of 21 years and a maximum of 38 years , as on 01-Jan-2023.
- SC/ST/Women/Ex-Servicemen & SEBC Candidates: 05 Years
- PWD Candidates: 10 Years
No Application Fee.
Written Test, Skill Test, Interview
Steps to Apply for OPSC Assistant Analytical Chemist Jobs 2023
- First, visit the official website @ opsc.gov.in
- And check for the OPSC Recruitment or Careers to which you are going to apply.
- Open Assistant Analytical Chemist Jobs notification and check Eligibility.
- Check the last date carefully before starting the application form.
- If you are eligible, Fill the application form without any mistakes.
- Pay the application fee (If applicable) and submit the application form before the last date (01-Jul-2023) and capture the Application form number/acknowledgment number.
How to apply for OPSC Recruitment (Assistant Analytical Chemist) Jobs
Interested and eligible candidates can apply Online at OPSC official website opsc.gov.in, Starting from 30-05-2023 to 01-Jul-2023
- Start Date to Apply Online: 30-05-2023
- Last Date to Apply Online: 01-Jul-2023