OSSSC Recruitment 2023 Apply for 378 Radiographer Vacancies in Odisha location. Odisha Sub-Ordinate Staff Selection Commission Officials are recently published a job notification to fill up 378 Posts through Online mode. All the eligible aspirants can check the OSSSC career official website i.e., osssc.gov.in recruitment 2023. The last date to Apply Online on or before 20-Oct-2023.
OSSSC Recruitment 2023
Organization Name: Odisha Sub-Ordinate Staff Selection Commission (OSSSC)
Post Details: Radiographer
Total No. of Posts: 378
Salary: Rs. 25,500 – 81,100/- Per Month
Job Location: Odisha
Apply Mode: Online
Official Website: osssc.gov.in
OSSSC Recruitment required eligibility details
Educational Qualification: As per OSSSC official notification candidate should have completed 12th in Science, Diploma in Medical Radiation Technology from any of the recognized boards or Universities.
As per the Odisha Sub-Ordinate Staff Selection Commission Recruitment Notification, the candidate should have a minimum age of 21 years and a maximum of 38 years , as on 15-Sep-2023.
- SC/ST/SEBC/Women Candidates: 05 Years
- PwD Candidates: 10 Years
No Application Fee.
Written Test, Document Verification & Interview
Steps to Apply for OSSSC Radiographer Jobs 2023
- First, visit the official website @ osssc.gov.in
- And check for the OSSSC Recruitment or Careers to which you are going to apply.
- Open Radiographer Jobs notification and check Eligibility.
- Check the last date carefully before starting the application form.
- If you are eligible, Fill the application form without any mistakes.
- Pay the application fee (If applicable) and submit the application form before the last date (20-Oct-2023) and capture the Application form number/acknowledgment number.
How to apply for OSSSC Recruitment (Radiographer) Jobs
Interested and eligible candidates can apply Online at OSSSC official website osssc.gov.in, Starting from 21-09-2023 to 20-Oct-2023
- Start Date to Apply Online: 21-09-2023
- Last Date to Apply Online: 20-Oct-2023
- Last Date for Registration: 15th October 2023