PFC Recruitment 2019: Power Finance Corporation Limited (PFC) has released a new recruitment notification for the posts of Technical Coordinator. There are 16 (Sixteen) vacancies in this notification. The application process began on 21st December 2018 and it will get close on 11th January 2019. It’s a great opportunity for aspirants to work with Power Finance Corporation Limited. In this page, we are providing detailed information about Eligibility Criteria, Selection Process, Salary Structure, and How to Apply for this post.
Power Finance Corporation Limited Recruitment 2019
PFC Vacancy Details
Total No. of Vacancies – 16
- Uttar Pradesh: 01 Post
- Uttarakhand: 01 Post
- Rajasthan: 01 Post
- Punjab & Haryana: 01 Post
- Maharashtra: 01 Post
- Madhya Pradesh: 03 Posts
- Telangana: 01 Post
- Andhra Pradesh: 01 Post
- Tamil Nadu: 04 Posts
- Karnataka: 02 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for PFC Notification 2019
Education Qualification: Candidates should complete B.E. or B.Tech or Diploma in relevant field from a recognized Institution/University.
Age Limit: Maximum Age Limit is 40 Years
- SC/ST Category Candidates: 05 Years
- OBC-NCL Category Candidates: 03 Years
- PWBD Category Candidates: 10 Years
- PWBD (OBC-NCL) Category Candidates: 13 Years
- PWBD (SC/ST) Category Candidates: 15 Years
Eligible candidates and Job applicants have to pay the below application charges through Online Mode by using Debit Card or Credit Card or Net Banking.
- SC/ST/PWBD/Ex-Servicemen Candidates: Nil (Exempted)
- All Other Candidates: Rs.100/- (Rupees One Hundred)
Selection will be made on the basis of Interview.
- Salary for 03 to 05 years of experience: Rs.55000/- Per Month
- Salary for above 05 years of experience: Rs.62000/- Per Month
How to Apply for PFC Jobs 2019
Interested & eligible candidates can apply online through the company website of PFC, pfcapps.com, on or before 11th January 2019.
Important Dates for Power Finance Corp 2019
- Start date for submission of Online Application form: 21st December 2018
- Last date for submission of Online Application form: 11th January 2019
We request Job aspirants that, before applying for above Technical Coordinator Posts, Kindly go through the recruitment notification to know the number of vacancies available and more details about the latest notification